Forget my broken heart

Forget my broken heart

A Poem by tanaya
"

Just a poem when I lost my sister because she betrayed me... She is no longer my sister...

"
 

Betrayal

Pain

Hurt

Loath

All my feelings

 

Swirling in my body

Fighting each other

To take top place

 

Wrecking havoc

On my fragile mind

Turning me insane

 

Turning to the worse

Seeking relief

Finding it in my pain

 

Drip drop

Slice, slice

Metal against flesh

 

Cutting deep

Into my skin

Into my heart

 

Hating myself

Hating the world

Hating you

 

Escape

Free myself

Make me forget the world

 

Focus on nothing but the pain

Forget your betrayal

Forget my broken heart

 

Listen to the symphony

Of my blood dripping

Of the blade slicing

 

Make my mind numb

Make me focus on that pain

Make me forget my broken heart

© 2011 tanaya


Author's Note

tanaya
Please comment! All types of comments welcome!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is heartbreakingly powerful. You have a lot of maturity in your words and the emotion behind those words is intense. Well-written! And if this is you personally I hope the pain and suffering leaves your life so you can enjoy happiness :) Once again though, a beautifully, emotionally written piece.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

My sister must have felt this way before, the anger and hurt riviting through...Now I see what I am capable of causing others, and I now see that I am capable of mending...It's a heartbreaking piece, a power so alive, and the emotions are raw as a wound freshly made. You've held my attention from beginning to end through words of strong resounding. Well done, well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
ATG
This was a very strong poem. It was well written and the word choice was excellent.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A powerful poem. I could feel the sadness and pain in your words. Hard to lose someone. By choose or by sadness. No weakness in this poem. Just load of sadness. Thank you for the excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


I really loved this! It was amazingly written and just, wow. I wish you weren't so sad! It makes me sad to think of ANYONE sad :(

Posted 12 Years Ago


I think it`s always great to read poems from young people.Like the three line verse
form and the great last verse.Good work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is heartbreakingly powerful. You have a lot of maturity in your words and the emotion behind those words is intense. Well-written! And if this is you personally I hope the pain and suffering leaves your life so you can enjoy happiness :) Once again though, a beautifully, emotionally written piece.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

That's a frightening level of betrayal you portray here...! I gotta say, I like it, you get the point across perfectly. The pace is on point gives it a raw, gritty, stickiness that glues the poem into your mind and plays that grit an gut over an over, again an again. 100/100 Just Awesome..!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Your words are powerful for your age...I really respect that...I totally relate to this poem, because I am estranged with my sister...a love lost, no more trust...but I forgive and let things be. Life moves on, and I create my own family whether its friends or whomever that will stand by your side. Lovely poem.

Posted 12 Years Ago


this reminds of the "Crank" books by Ellen Hopkins. Very sad and very powerful

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was a heartbreaking piece. Cutting yourself or causing any other self harm won't fix things, it will only complicate them more. I can't begin to understand the pain you are feeling from losing your sister but I do know that things will get better. Again this was a strong piece and was well written. Hang in there.

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

493 Views
21 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 7, 2011
Last Updated on December 7, 2011

Author

tanaya
tanaya

Wyoming, NSW, Australia



About
Hi! My name is Tanaya Smith :) Pleased to meet your acquaintance :) I am 16 in year 11. I live in Australia. My natural hair colour is blonde but there were to many sterotypes along .. more..

Writing
Mummy! Daddy! Mummy! Daddy!

A Poem by tanaya


Flick Flick

A Poem by tanaya



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..