For this was to calm myself, because I cannot

For this was to calm myself, because I cannot

A Story by Tapher

I write this in the hopes that chance has you read this, I write this for those who read it, and i wrote this for my soul who seems to quiver each time the thought comes over me.

 

To you I wish to say, I pray, and hope, and wish and dream, that this chance to make whole what is hollow is not the only chance. I hear words of fears of emotions and inequality in the kingdom I invite you too. I hear words of fear of being troublesom, of being not good enough, of not knowing whats to come. But as the lord of this kingdom I say unto thee that I do promise what lies within these walls is great, and will fill you to the brim of uttermost happiness. In our kingdom we will have all the rarest delicacies, all of lifes pursuits, everything you've wanted. Within these walls of my kingdom you will find a home, a lover, fulfilled dreams, a family. Within these walls, a better life awaits you. However fear strikes your heart, however caution strikes your fancy, however you question the wholesome goodness of the kingdom, I bestow upon thee an honor not given to many: a chance to rule along side me, to become my queen, to fulfill my wish as the lowly lord of this kingdom, to be my lady. We will offer everything we have to thee, we will give unto you that you wish for, because here in my kingdom, my queens are treated with utmost respect, utmost importance, and most importantly, utmost equality. My fair maiden, I ask thee from the bottom of my heart, to be my lady, my queen, my lover, in my kingdom, where we shall rule, and have one of those happily ever after endings I know you've been looking for.

 

Sincerely,

Your Lord.

© 2013 Tapher


Author's Note

Tapher
something to make me feel better because i can't say the right thing to the people i love most.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
Added on January 31, 2013
Last Updated on January 31, 2013
Tags: love, lust, pain, anxiety, hope, despair, hopeless

Author

Tapher
Tapher

Greenfield, IN



About
Hey there, my name is Chris. I enjoy writing of all kinds and enjoy writing them as well, my favorite styles to write include many dark or deep backgrounds, although I do commonly write about personal.. more..

Writing
Post-Past Post-Past

A Story by Tapher


Spring Broken Spring Broken

A Story by Tapher


Butterflies Butterflies

A Story by Tapher