To Become The Restless

To Become The Restless

A Story by Tapher
"

self explanatory

"
The Restless: A state of mind and being that results in the realization of the limitless negativity towards you by others, especially those whom you once trusted.
I used to be sane. Chris Haste was my name, but i feel he died long ago, or at least was submerged in my psyche. What he has become now, is nothing similar to what he once was. That sweet charming little boy is now buried deep beneath the surface. I'm sorry Chris. I'm the one that has done this to you. Who you once were, wow, you had so much potential, where did it all go? Was it an unforeseen illness? Or did I really come out and kill you like I think I did? In either case, I'm sorry. I'm sorry you're dead and there's no bringing you back. I still feel you around. I can sense your emotions. I can hear your voice as it echos and asks why he has become this monster. I can truthfully say I don't know. I can't answer why this happened to you. You don't deserve this, you really didn't. 
Perhaps, I may do my best from now on to do things you would have done, but I fear i'm dying chris, i fear it coming soon. As each day slips by i feel a little more of me slipping with it. Slowly going insane, slowly dying, slowly becoming a burden to those around us. I'm sorry that with everything that has happened, we are now The Restless. 
There is some good however, something that I can give you hope for. A loved one. The Becca Boo, within her lies redemption. Within her allows us the chance to revive our name and you may be reborn once more, and perhaps this time around, you wont die at such a young age. Chris, please forgive me for everything I've done to you. I'm sorry. Please, do your best to forgive me,  I'll make it right, or I'll die trying.

The man who once called you Himself,
The Restless

© 2012 Tapher


Author's Note

Tapher
I am in such confusion and lost right now.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ahh, how very interesting and you made me think of something I can relate to. Sometimes that part of you that you might think you got rid off either accidently or intently.. well.. yeah a part of you can easily hide.. deeper than you think. Strangely i think relate so well to how that works. But your confusion and your state of mind should be at least be cared for. I'm glad there is someone that can help you rise. =) -sigh- How emotions never make real life easier at all. But try...try..

Posted 11 Years Ago


while true emotion amplifies all literature created, it never the less makes life that much more difficult to tolerate.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Confusion and restlessness are all states of mind with you convey in this work. Those emotions can not be forced, be thankful they came so natural.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 18, 2012
Last Updated on May 18, 2012
Tags: restless, cant, sleep, fear, depression, sorrow

Author

Tapher
Tapher

Greenfield, IN



About
Hey there, my name is Chris. I enjoy writing of all kinds and enjoy writing them as well, my favorite styles to write include many dark or deep backgrounds, although I do commonly write about personal.. more..

Writing
Post-Past Post-Past

A Story by Tapher


Spring Broken Spring Broken

A Story by Tapher


Butterflies Butterflies

A Story by Tapher



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


384 384

A Story by Kaya