They (Good Version)

They (Good Version)

A Story by Tapher
"

I have allies after all.

"
It's come to my attention that I've made a pretty amazing discovery.
Here in this life, i have lost plenty, and endured plenty of hardships. It currently seems that I am starting to move up. and now anonymously, i shall give some thanks or reckognitions to people that deserve it.
First up is a very close friend who I have known only a few weeks. It has been a long road for us both. Going back and forth talking about what were up to, what our problems are, what we hope to do for the future and just simply being friends. Recently they have been going through a tough time, but I am spending alot of my time helping them, and its mostly just because after everything they have been through, they deserve to be happy. Currently, were planning on how to get her life on track and find where she needs to go in life, and so far, I'm happy for her.
Secondly, I have someone i just started talking to. And in this very short amount of time, we have connected so well, I cant even believe it. funny, caring, and down right rightous, this is the type of person i could talk to all day, and in the case of today, i did just that. The shame is that she lives very far away, and i really wish that wasnt the case. Currently, we have been talking and keeping eachother company all day since we had nothing to do all weekend. lol. We will most likely be some of the greatest of friends, at least I hope it stays that way.
Finally, we come to the third person that has been keeping me here. She is the one i usually talk to and I see her most everyday, although there have been some issues, were working on fixing them. she is funny, cute, fun loving, and i cant wait until summer to have fun.
I thank all of you for being there in my life, when i needed someone most. I love you all <3 

© 2012 Tapher


Author's Note

Tapher
3 people that most def need to be reckognized for being the most amazing people on this planet.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You know, your a really REALLY good friend. Quite wonderful really. You always listen and seem to have that bright aura that most don't have unless if the person is sad.. but anyway I'm thankful for you being my friend! You actually are guiding me to lift up my life since I've been so down. Depression is a killer but you seem to show me there's still a light at the end of this darkness i have. I sure hope I'll get to see it! I want to thank you so much though. Thank you for being so understanding and caring. Thanks for being a very close friend to me! Thank you!!! =) I can't express it enough at times.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

257 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 20, 2012
Last Updated on May 20, 2012
Tags: love, happiness, cherish, ally, friends

Author

Tapher
Tapher

Greenfield, IN



About
Hey there, my name is Chris. I enjoy writing of all kinds and enjoy writing them as well, my favorite styles to write include many dark or deep backgrounds, although I do commonly write about personal.. more..

Writing
Post-Past Post-Past

A Story by Tapher


Spring Broken Spring Broken

A Story by Tapher


Butterflies Butterflies

A Story by Tapher