The lucky me.... :)

The lucky me.... :)

A Story by Tasfia Islam
"

Learning to lead an unlucky life within a single day

"
So, just a usual morning......wake up from bed, have a boring breakfast and then school......and where else??....school is the one and only place where i go , well, sorry, Aunt Sally is also there....twice in a week, i go to meet her....and u know y?....to take her dog for a walk....yep!!! this is me... Unlucky me.... I almost stay the whole day at home, not because i love home like home, home, sweet home....haha,....the reason is i don't have any place to go....No friends, no boyfriend, no hangovers, no ice cream party, absolutely nothing.....I'm just a lil piece of boring s**t.....Well, the most important thing,,, my family. So, I have a lil family....its me, my brother and my sweet parents...Of coarse, they are sweet but just not when they talk to me....sometimes it feels like, I'm a big burden for my parents,,,, yes....it hurts, it hurts a lot....But no, i dnt cry,,,, because I'm used to this....Anyways, there's someone else...my bro who loves me more than anything and trusts me more than he trusts himself....so, I'm definitely a lucky girl only in this case....Well, that day at school was not a typical day.....its like, something just.....happened...with no plans at all....!!! I was rushing to school after the bell rang, as usual, late again....."What the hell" i said to myself....can u believe? i just crashed with our principal....And now, yellow card!!..not because I crushed with him...its because, i yelled a slang word....So, this is how it proves that I'm unlucky at a high stage.... I had no intentions to say a slang infront of principal...but i did....this is called bad luck....I mean seriously, how can someone be so unfortunate?? like hell!!....and that someone is me....Well, getting a yellow card and all of this rubbish incident is not the reason of making it a different day, cuz these things are so uncommon.....things like this keeps happening with me.....So, the unusual thing that happened..... Well, after the break, I was sitting alone in the basketball court...I love basketball but no one really plays with me....I just dnt understand why..... What did i ever do to anyone....:(.......And there comes Freddy....OMG!!!I cant believe my own eyes...He is the basketball champion of this year and the coolest boy of the school on whom i had crush a 1000 times, and he's coming towards me??? am I dreaming??.....nope, I'm not...He is coming towards me but not to me....yes, it makes a difference :(.....He came to pick up the ball which was right behind me....But but but.....as i told something unexpected happened...."hey" yelled Freddy with a soft voice right beside my ear....I was  like, STATUE.....Awwwwhhhh....it was a lovely feeling....No one ever talked so sweetly with me. Wait, he just said hey, what else.....And so i said, "hi Freddy"....he hold my shoulder and started to say something...he said, " Ann, I always wanted to say u something, ummmm.....i was scared thinking what will be ur reply,,,, but now, I cant keep it in myself anymore.....So,....ummmm.....I love you...... well, yes i do....and I'm so sry that I never told it....I love ur everything....the way u talk, ur insanity, and the way u think that u r unlucky and make that sad face, but u knw what?...for me, its super cute.....U know y r u unlucky?....Cuz u gave me all of ur luck And thats y u became unlucky.....I'm lucky cuz I have u in my hands right now......and because I cud recognize ur real beauty when no one else did.....i know that everyone hates u...but u know what Ann?.... I love u....And if u can take me as ur world, then the whole world loves u.....no one knows .....But I knw u and thats y I love you.....So,...???          "Of coarse..... yes yes yes.... I love u too and i always did....I whispered.


So, thats how my life changed..... A perfect day made my life perfect....I don't feel unlucky and unfortunate anymore....... And now, I love myself and proud of who I am....

© 2014 Tasfia Islam


Author's Note

Tasfia Islam
This is a story of a girl named Ann......Read and review....hope u will like it... :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Highschool sweetheart stuff makes the world go around wish I was still back there most of my life is spent now but I must like in the present and watch the grandkids grow they are lots of fun you know. But so was young girls and High School without a care. Nice read Happy endings are what Its all about. Smile goes a long way ;)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

I'm glad u liked it.... :) Thank you... :)
its a nice story and yea its cute as well, but there are a few grammatical issues and the love part is a little abrupt...otherwise its nice and sentimental, i loved it

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

Thank you... :)
nice story. More like a diary. Instead of saying crashed with the principle you could have said bumped. That's sounds better. But really cute and amazing writing. I loved it

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

Thank you.... :)
Fariha Tahseen Karim

9 Years Ago

my pleasure....
I like this poem very much, I too, am very, VERY unlucky, It seems as though fortune has a bone to pick with my innermost spirit... Since you are 15 and I'm 14, we can relate on somewhat of a similar level in writing, I look forward to reading more. :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

Thank you Ryan.... :) I'm glad that you liked it.... I'll surely continue writing,,,,inspired by the.. read more
Ryan Henderson

9 Years Ago

thank you, my pleasure ;)
Aw that was cute. You are every inch a cute lil teenager, Annabelle. I know your character is not you, but her thought are entirely yours. Love the way you sound with its feelings. Now here girl, I would love to read more of you on lot of various topics. 'love' is essentially a topic which every teenager feels comfortable talking about, its their forte. I would love to see something which you write out of your comfortable skin!!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

Thank you very much.... :) I'm glad u liked it and gave such a lovely review....I'll surely continue.. read more
Story Of A Girl Named Ann!!! Said By A Girl Named Annabelle.
Well Writers Of Any kind Are usually isolated coz they love their Thought so no harm in being different than others. Even I dont hav a social life.
Ur story was sweet. A lil Filmy ill say, but i was curious to where it was going and that got me interested. it was good. college love or first love experience kindda feeling. well done

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

Thanks a lot..... And, Ann is not Annabelle.... :) No connection between me and the girl... And I'm .. read more
Nitesh Mahabal

9 Years Ago

hahahahaha.... I understand that
This is an adorable little story. The "..." could have been reduced a little bit to make the reading a little bit easier to follow, but overall, it's a great story. You can really relate to Ann. Good job :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

Thank you.....I'll definitely quit using "..." in my writings.... thanks for the advice
'.......' and 'lil' 'ur' is annoying.
don't hate me...........and also not your parents...........you are just a teenager!!!
it felt like a page from my own old diary.......but this one have some words mis-spelt like crushed should have been crashed.
overall, it's enjoyable lil story!!!
always be proud of yourself......don't let anyone's comments make you feel any less.
:)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

nope.... :)
Pushkar Prabhat

9 Years Ago

Awesome!!!
Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

:)
I love a story with a happy ending, it's cute but I think you could make it better by using less of "..."
and by spelling out the full words, because instead of 'cuz', you are or your instead of 'ur'.
Always good to spell check as well.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Tasfia Islam

9 Years Ago

Thank you for the advice....I'll surely edit it....
Matching Socks

9 Years Ago

You're welcome Annabelle.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

252 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 19, 2014
Last Updated on November 19, 2014
Tags: :)

Author

Tasfia Islam
Tasfia Islam

About
I'm a girl......just a girl with lot of characters....I passed 15 years of my life and felt the sweetness and bitterness of this teenage.......Soon, i'll be 16 yrs......a lot of things are waiting for.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Tonight Tonight

A Poem by MsJewel