Stuck Between the Two

Stuck Between the Two

A Story by Tasha
"

A woman is dating two men, and decides that she has to break it off with one of them.

"

The woman didn't know what to do. She was stuck between two choices. Xavier was funny. He had a good job, payed his bills on time, and treated her with respect. But, she felt that she had something real with Lionel. Sure, he would get in trouble with the law and didn't have a steady job. But oh geez, when he touched her she felt as if she was walking in water. She knew she couldn't keep this up any longer. Neither knew she was dating the other, yet. Oh, what choices she had to make now. She dated Xavier for a little more than 3 years now. When she first met Lionel, about 6 months ago, she was instantly attracted to him. She and Xavier had shared a few kisses together, and he never went too far. Her and Lionel, well, they went as far as they could go. She knew Xavier would never deceive her. She wasn't so sure about Lionel. She knew that he would occasionally get with an ex-girlfriend. She just acted oblivious, and he didn't know that she knew. She felt that she could tame the beast, though, and get him cleaned up. She wanted to help him have a better lifestyle, and maybe one filled with a lot of loving children. How would Xavier feel, though, if she were to break it off? She was the best thing that ever happened to him. Not many women even looked at him twice. She was probably his only real love. Maybe if she were to encourage him a little, then he would become the man she wanted him to be. He was too shy. She wanted, needed, to help him out of his shyness. She had something to offer both of them. They too, had something to offer her. Xavier would give her the world. He would make sure they had a steady life, and make sure they never had bad credit. He would teach her children how to be good with money. Lionel would pleasure her until she would feel like she were in heaven. He would probably give her a couple of children, but there would always be the fear of him running off with another woman. She knew the choice she had to make. Her mind was made up, and there was no changing the inevitable.

© 2013 Tasha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

291 Views
Added on May 9, 2013
Last Updated on May 9, 2013

Author

Tasha
Tasha

AL



About
I love to read and write, and I suspect so do many of you. I started writing on Friday, May 27, 2011. I have the dates on everything I've ever written, don't ask why. I started reading, according to m.. more..

Writing
Happy Soul Happy Soul

A Story by Tasha


Punishment Punishment

A Poem by Tasha