Saving Christmas (Comical story)

Saving Christmas (Comical story)

A Story by Tazz S.H.
"

Includes the Grinch and Legolas from lord of the rings.

"
The Grinch who hated Christmas really DID hate Christmas after all. That end of the movie you saw? Fake. Never happened. That's what they told the kids so that they'd go to bed without any nightmares.
Truth was, the Grinch allied himself with a rebellious elf who worked under Santa Claus. This elf called himself Legolas.
Together, the Grinch and Legolas created a plot, made many blueprints of how to destroy Christmas once and for all.
They worked night and day, building the perfect sleigh that would malfunction at the last minute and implode, wiping out Santa and his reindeer, thus, replacing him with a zombie Santa and flesh-eating reindeer.
"Heh, heh.." the Grinch chuckled to Legolas.
"THE TIME FOR GLORY HATH ARRIVETH AT OUR FEET!"
Legolas shot him an equally evil look.
What the disastrous duo didn't know however, was that in the shadows lurked another elf. An elf, who, stealthily, skillfully, had been watching them. Had been listening to their skills.
The elf, named Tazz, was clad in leather, combat boots and a Santa hat smirked from where she stood, eavesdropping on the Grinch and Legolas.
On Christmas Eve, Santa cried, "HO, HO, HO!" and thousands of young elves cheered wildly as he magically flew off in his sleigh, 8 reindeer aflight, sack of toys filled to the brim.
The Grinch and Legolas began to set their plan into motion.
They pushed a button on a clunky control pad, and the series of soon-to-be horrors began to unfold.
In the air, the sleigh began to suddenly crumble and burn, smoke began to rise and Santa grew alarmed. What was he to do now?
"HA HA HA, SANTA CLAUS!" Legolas screamed. "THE TIME OF YOUR REIGN IS OVER! THOU SHALT PERISH!"
The Grinch pulled out a huge ray gun and began blasting it away at the innocent elves.
Tazz sighed, and crushed her Orange Soda can she'd been drinking. Wiping her mouth, she threw the can up in the air and roundhouse kicked it at the Grinch's face.
It hit him smack in the eyeball, and he yowled with pain.
She then proceeded to grab a clump of his ponytail and began to spin him round and round until enough force was gathered to hurtle him into a giant candy cane.
Using her elven powers, Tazz rose up into the air and cast a quick spell on the sleigh Santa was on, undoing the burns and transforming them into colorful sparks of what turned out to be fireworks.
They spelled out, "SANTA LIVES".
The elves, recovering from the attack on them, sprung up to their feet and immediately jailed the Grinch and Legolas.
Tazz dusted her hands off, and saluted Santa as he flew away, ready to deliver the toys to the children all over the world.
Christmas was saved. :)

© 2013 Tazz S.H.


Author's Note

Tazz S.H.
made this up. :P for fun

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Haha what a strange story you have here. I enjoyed it though, so nice job. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tazz S.H.

11 Years Ago

LOL, thanks. I was bored and it was a last minute thing I did..:) Glad you liked it ^_^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 24, 2012
Last Updated on May 19, 2013
Tags: the grinch, lord of the rings, tazz, legolas, santa, claus

Author

Tazz S.H.
Tazz S.H.

NYC, NY



About
I live in NYC and I love writing. :) more..

Writing