I Think It's Funny

I Think It's Funny

A Poem by Taughtskii

I think it's funny how everyone tries to be your friend, when they really talk about you behind your back.

I think it's funny no matter how much I suffer, trying to take away other peoples burdens and put them on my shoulders so they can be happy, I always get treated like s**t.

I think it's funny how no matter how nice I ask a question, people still answer me like I did something wrong.

I think it's funny when people ask me where my scars came from, and when I finally tell them it was me, they nod their heads and walk away like I'm a crazy uncontrollable weirdo.

I think it's funny how I always keep my mouth shut but when I ask for something people act like I just broke one of the commandments.

I think it's funny how people say you can talk to them about anything, but when you tell them you cut yourself, they say you should go to therapy.

I think it's funny that life's a game. You cheat, you go to jail. You make a mistake and go the wrong way, you die. And when you do play it right, you have the rest of your life to suffer and die a slow, painful death.


© 2010 Taughtskii


Author's Note

Taughtskii
I wrote this in school when I was pissed at like, everyone.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

618 Views
Added on April 21, 2010
Last Updated on April 21, 2010
Tags: sadness, reality, sorrow, pain, suffering, emotion, feelings

Author

Taughtskii
Taughtskii

Canton, OH



About
I am 14 years old. I have currently written over 20 books. (but never finished or published them xD) I like alot of anime. and I read ALOT of manga. Most of my stories are japanese, well, they have ja.. more..

Writing
Pain Pain

A Poem by Taughtskii