Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by Taughtskii

The next day Azarath and Belphegor woke up to the sun shining brightly into the room. Which basically blinded me because my room was always so dark. I got up and stretched, and opened the curtains to wake Belphegor up because he was still half asleep. “Ugh, what is it? I'm trying to sleep.” He said angrily as he covered his face. I rolled my eyes. “Look. Monday through Friday I have to get up early and go to school. And I always stay after school and I don't get home till 8:15. Will you be okay by yourself till then?” I asked. He laid back down on the bed. “Yeah, it's not like I need you to babysit me. Hurry up and leave so I can get some rest.” He replied. I growled. “Fine! I'll leave then!” I said as I stomped out of my room and went into the bathroom to change. Belphegor lifted his hand away from his eyes. “....Although I rather have you here by my side...” He muttered to himself. “I guess I should at least go downstairs and see her off.” He thought. He got up and went downstairs where I was already down there, getting all my stuff ready. “Um... well... have a nice day.” He said shyly. I looked up at him. “Thanks.” I said nonchalantly. I wish he'd ask me if he could come with me, but I guess I'm going to fast, besides, he basically hates ALL humans, so why should I feel special. “Well, bye.” I said as I walked out. He grabbed my hand. “Wait..!” He said. I turned back and looked at him. “Yeah..?” I asked in a sort of shy voice. God I can't keep my composure. “T-Take me with you.” He said bluntly, blushing slightly. Of course, my face began to turn slightly red. Sure Azarath make it obvious! “Eh? But..” I replied slowly. He released my hand. “It's boring here. I want to see what you humans experience. Besides, do you really trust me here alone?” He said. Ack. I guess he's right. But, won't people think were boyfriend and girlfriend? Which would be totally awkward. And Dawn might ask me a bunch of questions. No to mention his hand... that is SO noticeable! I thought as I looked as his hand. “Oh this? Don't worry I can make it look like a human hand.” He said. His fingertips began to glow white, and the white traveled up his hand making it look like a humans. I sighed. I just hope... he doesn't do anything weird. “Alright. You can come with me. Just act normal, okay?” I asked him. He smiled at me and nodded. Of course, I started blushing like a mad man, unable to control my own heartbeat. I knew then, I HAD to be falling for him. Although, that's what people say. When you fall in love, you get butterfly's every time you see that person, your heart beats rapidly, and you blush a lot. I really think I am falling in love with... a demon! But anyways, let's try to forget that. Let's just skip to the part where were in homeroom.


Homeroom. Boring as crap. I'm TOTALLY PISSED. Guess why? Because EVERY girl in this class is ALL OVER Belphegor. It pisses me totally off! I like him! He lives at my house! Stay the @$%& away from him!! I felt like crying. Seeing Belphegor smiling all these girls is making me sick. I thought... I was going to be the only one to see his smile... But I guess I'm because selfish. I'm guessing Dawn noticed how depressed I was, sitting in my desk in the back corner. So of course, he came over to comfort me. “You alright Babe?” He asked me with a big grin. Trying to cheer me up. “HELL NO.” I said glaring at Belphegor, of course he payed no attention to me. WHAT SO EVERRR. “It's okay. I'm here for you.” Dawn said smiling as he kissed my cheek. Belphegor seen that out of the corner of his eye. He growled silently. “Who is he? Stealing a kiss away from her so nonchalantly. Wait... that must be this so called Dawn, I've heard about. Why are they so close? And.. why is this bugging me so much?” He thought angrily. He kissed one of the girls who were talking to him, notice I didn't say CHEEK. Yeah. Lips. I know right? The girl blushed like crazy, and almost fainted into his arms. Belphegor smiled warmly at her. Without even meaning to, or even noticing, I let tears slip out of my eyes. With his vision, Belphegor seen it. Maybe not completely but I know he saw a tear hit the floor. He looked back at me, trying to see if I was crying. I quickly grabbed Dawn's hand and began walking out of the classroom. “Let's go Dawn.” I said as I walked passed Belphegor and out the door. He watched me walk out, with an expressionless face, like he didn't care. But why should he? An ugly girl like me? Having a crush on him?! Why would I not be surprised. I hate this...

Azarath? Are you okay?” Dawn asked me. “I'm fine.” I said in a shaky voice. Great Azarath, make it totally obvious that your crying. But at least Dawn is the only one to see it. I stopped walking, me and Dawn were in a empty hallway, because everyone had gone into our classroom to see Belphegor. “Baby tell me what's wrong.” Here goes Dawn. He always calls me that when I'm upset. I don't know why I let him, people misunderstand. But it calms me down sometimes. I couldn't hold it in anymore, My tears were seeping out through my eyes. Why couldn't I be the one to have Belphegor's first kiss?! Why'd it have to be her?! As strong as I usually am, I couldn't help but run into Dawn's arms. Crying like a new born. Dawn held on to me tightly. Whispering calming words into my ear. “It's okay baby. Don't cry...” He said softly. Belphegor came out and us hugging. Dawn looked up at him and gave him a piecing. I don't know how he knew it Was Belphegor that made me upset. I'm so transparent. Belphegor looked at me, the me who was buried into Dawn's gentle embrace. He started will a sorrowful expression, like he knew he did something wrong. I just hope he leaves me alone when we go home. He turned around, he kind of seemed angry now. He went back into the classroom. And a couple moments later, I stopped crying. Of course I was still in Dawn's arms. He wouldn't let me go, but truthfully, I didn't want to leave his arms. They were warm, and they calmed me down. He slowly pulled out of the embrace and looked in my eyes with a gentle expression. “Let's go back to class. I promise I won't let Belphegor near you.” He said. I nodded and followed him into the classroom. Where we secretly held hands through all the classes. Although I'm sure Belphegor caught a glimpse of our hands entangled with each others. Heh, I sound like I'm enjoying this. But, Dawn's hands, arms, embrace, their all so warm. I guess that's why I enjoy it so much, because my body is always cold.


At the end of the day, it was time to go, but I didn't want to let go of Dawn. “Sorry Azarath. I would come over but I got practice with my band today.” He said as he let go of my hand. “Oh, right.” I said smiling. “Good luck with Belphegor.” He whispered to me. Of course that's because he was behind me, waiting for me to hurry up. I smiled and nodded. Dawn kissed my cheek once again and walked away. Belphegor glared at him. Me and him didn't say a word to each other while were walking home, but once we got home, I'm guessing you could say we both went OFF. “What the hell is your problem!?! Kissing a girl in homeroom! Your such a pig!” I shouted angrily. “Whatever! Like it matters! Since you were getting all lovey-dovey with Dawn in the hall way! You dumb s**t!!” He shouted. The room became dead silent. A... s**t? Really? A s**t?! I immediately started to cry, since I did it today I guess it'd grown on me. “D-Dawn is not my boyfriend!! He's my best friend who likes to comfort me when somethings wrong!! But since you wanted to make out with a girl right in front of me, I'll just say I'M SORRY FOR F*****G FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!!” I shouted as loud as I could, without my voice cracking. Belphegor's eyes grew with pain. I rain upstairs into my room, slammed the door and locked it. I can't believe this! He has the nerve to call me a s**t when he is having tongue action in the classroom! Not to mention his first f*****g day there!!!!! I can't believe this!!!!!! I should have known! I... should of known I couldn't fall in love with someone like him. I'm just acting selfish. So what if he kissed a girl. It's his life, not mine. It's not like he was ever my boyfriend. I better go apologize to him. I got up and unlocked my door, and slowly opened it and went downstairs, where I saw Belphegor heading out the door. I grabbed his shirt. “Where are you going?” I asked him. “Getting away from you!” He shouted. “No... I'm leaving because I don't want to hurt you anymore.” I began to get in a state of shock. “W...What?” I asked him in a slightly panicked voice. “I'm getting out of here! Your so annoying!! I HATE YOU!” “No, I love you.” “YOUR UGLY!” “No, your beautiful.” “GO FIND SOME ONE ELSE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH!!” “No... only love me... only think of me.. promise me you'll always love me...” “AND I WISH YOU WOULD LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!!!” “No.. I want you to stay by my side forever!” He said the words madly, but he meant the thoughts with all his heart. My eyes flooded with tears. Tears that were so heavy, when they fell from my eyes, it sounded like hail hitting the street outside. Belphegor wanted to hug me so badly, but the Belphegor that hated humans took over, and with that, he left. He left me. He left me to fall and crumble into pieces. This is why I HATE love. This is why I never wanted to fall in love. Because all you ever do is get hurt.



What is this so called love? Is it something that I'm supposed to know? Because I don't understand. Love is nothing but pain, so why would I want to experience it? It's unethical. It makes no sense. If so... Why am I falling so

deeply in love with this man? How? How can this be possible? I could never experience love. So why is this happening to me now? Of all times... why? Why must this happen? I don't understand... Why? Why.....? I Hate this... I HATE IT....




© 2010 Taughtskii


Author's Note

Taughtskii
This part is really sad. I made myself cry xD Feedback?
:'D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
Added on April 21, 2010
Last Updated on April 21, 2010


Author

Taughtskii
Taughtskii

Canton, OH



About
I am 14 years old. I have currently written over 20 books. (but never finished or published them xD) I like alot of anime. and I read ALOT of manga. Most of my stories are japanese, well, they have ja.. more..

Writing
Pain Pain

A Poem by Taughtskii