The tough girl thats not so tough..

The tough girl thats not so tough..

A Poem by Taughtskii
"

Another love poem of course.. haha.

"
Its hard to let go of someone, when you love them so much. But its hard to keep them at your side, when all you do is cause pain.

My heart plays tricks on me. It'll do anything in its power to bring me down. It'll make me say the meanest things without a second thought, then my mind has to try to patch up all the wounds made.

Theres only so long I can go without you... not long. I say this, I say that, then before I blink your gone. Then my heart starts to mourn, and regret.

It regrets the actions it has bestowed upon me. So it tries to mend the distance it has made between us, but the wounds it caused before is too deep.

I can't make excuses for how I act, but.. can you blame me? Can you pass judgement to someone who is just in love?

Love makes you do crazy things, it also makes you insecure. Everytime I get one hint that your mad at me, I instantly start crying.

Whether it be a dumb or legitimate argument. I'm instantly afraid of losing you. But I was afraid of telling you.

Because I thought you'd use that against me.. now that you know, I'm instantly weak without you..

I'm not as strong as I say I am, not without the one person that understands me.. I wish you'd just remember this if you don't remember the rest... Silence hurts more than words.. and when I say those mean things, in my mind, I'm always saying the opposite.

© 2011 Taughtskii


Author's Note

Taughtskii
Free verse poem. Has alot to do with what im going through. Tell me what you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

427 Views
Added on June 1, 2011
Last Updated on June 1, 2011

Author

Taughtskii
Taughtskii

Canton, OH



About
I am 14 years old. I have currently written over 20 books. (but never finished or published them xD) I like alot of anime. and I read ALOT of manga. Most of my stories are japanese, well, they have ja.. more..

Writing
Pain Pain

A Poem by Taughtskii


Suffering Suffering

A Poem by Taughtskii