The Moody and the Gossiper, Chapter 3

The Moody and the Gossiper, Chapter 3

A Story by Tavionna
"

Continued from chapter 2

"

Chapter 3

I took the necklace home with me, and I went to my long mirror in my room. I fastened the necklace around my neck. I saw the butterfly turn from black to a blue. I didn’t know what that meant, so I looked at the chart Ms. Cookie gave me to see what the colors mean.

Blue: Calm

Purple: Excited

Red: Harassed

Green: Happy

Pink: Romance

Light Blue: Normal

Orange: Jealous

Brown: Fear

Light Green: Mixed emotions

Black: Depressed

I cheered up a little more, and I was very happy with this necklace. I set the chart down and looked in the mirror at myself. I saw my butterfly turn purple, and I was very excited. The necklace seemed to bring out more color to me. I plain long hair looked more sleek, and shinier. My normal poop brown eyes seemed to sparkle a bit more. Suddenly, I heard noises and voices downstairs chatting and talking. It’s Mom and Dad finally they get off work early to see me!

I rushed downstairs in an instant, and I find them both on the phone. They were shifting frantically through files.

“Hi Dad,” I greeted warmly “how are you today?” He looked at me and angrily shushed me then went back to what he was doing on the phone. I sighed then I found my mom talking on the phone.

“Hello Mother,” I greeted nicely “How was your day?” 

“Taera be quiet,” Mom snapped “I’m on the phone stop being so annoying!” With that, she pushed me hard out of the way. I stumble and fall backwards into a vase, and water spilled everywhere along with clay vase pieces. I felt pain at the palm of my hand. I looked down and found a pool of red around my right hand.

“You clumsy child,” screamed Mom “you broke my expensive vase!” I looked at my dad, but he already left out the door.

“Clean this mess up,” Mom said angrily “I want every piece gone!” She grabbed her car keys and stormed out of the house. I heard the front slam shut, and I carefully lifted my injured hand. I figured that my hand landed on a sharp piece of clay vase. I saw a huge cut on the palm, and was still bleeding. I sighed and went to the bathroom to clean it off. I wrapped a bandage around my hand. I went back to the living room and began to clean up the mess.

I began to think about my parents while cleaning up the mess. When, I was little they never treated me like this. They always had a warm smile on their faces, but now all of that has changed. When, I was done I took a quick glance at my necklace. The butterfly has turned pitch black, and already knew what that meant.   

 

© 2012 Tavionna


Author's Note

Tavionna
Hope you enjoy it, and careful on the critism!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
Added on November 19, 2012
Last Updated on November 19, 2012
Tags: School, Life, Drama, Romance

Author

Tavionna
Tavionna

iwakuni, chubu, Japan



About
I love music and enjoy fantasy stories. I love Michael Jackson he is my insporation. I currently living in another country which is Iwakuni Japan. I love it here and the people. Im not japanese but i .. more..

Writing
Surgery Surgery

A Poem by Tavionna


Myself Myself

A Poem by Tavionna