The Moody and the Gossiper, chapter 4

The Moody and the Gossiper, chapter 4

A Story by Tavionna
"

continued form Chapter 3

"

Chapter 4

I had a huge blur to remember what I did on Sunday. However, school was not like it was on Sunday. Actually, school is never a blur to me….. well unless you have pom leaders in your school. That reminds me, sorry I never told you were I lived, or the name of my school. I live in Jacksonville, North Carolina, and the name of my school is Tumblewood Creek High School. I said before I hate this place with a passion! I really hate my life because of being bullied every day, and parents who used to love you now find you a total nuisance.

Anyhow, I’m walking down the halls, and I think I see more prey for the pom leaders to mess with. A girl with lavender hair, so light that she could be a night light walked up to the pom leaders. She was wearing a pink dress, and a pink bow held her hair up into a high ponytail. She had vanilla cream skin, and thin arms and legs.

“Um…excuse me,” the girl asked shyly “do you know which way Ms. Marisol’s room is located?” I loved her voice it almost sounded like a child.

“Up your butt,” Sabrina one of Katrina’s friends retorted “and around the corner. Why don’t you go figure it out yourself?” All of the pom leaders gave out a huge roar of laughter. Katrina knocked all of the books from the girl’s arms, making books and pencils fly out everywhere.

“Out of our way newbie,” Katrina snarled “or you’re really going to be wishing you never moved here.” Then, Katrina shoved the girl back so hard that she slammed into the nearby lockers. I watched Katrina, and her fellow pom leaders leave down the halls. I looked back at the girl with sorrow, and I really did feel bad for her. I ran up to the girl because I didn’t want to leave her there lost and hurt.

“Hey,” I said “are you okay?” The girl looked up to me with scared eyes. She had the prettiest crystal blue eyes I have ever seen.

“Yeah,” She replied “I guess so.” I helped her up, and then began to pick up the books. I handed them to her with one of my best smiles. She smiled back so gratefully, and I felt good inside because I actually helped someone. The halls were beginning to become empty, and I knew we had to hurry up.

“Do you know where Ms. Marisol’s class is,” The girl asked me cautiously “I really don’t know where it is. This school is much larger compared to my old school.” I beamed on the inside so brightly.

“Hey” I exclaimed “you have the same class as me!” 

© 2012 Tavionna


Author's Note

Tavionna
Careful on the critisim

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Nice story... though it is not complete yet (its only at Chapter 4), it motivates the reader to read further and to wait for the continuation on the next chapters.
The first paragraph caught my attention because of the last statement "I really hate my life because of being bullied every day, and parents who used to love you now find you a total nuisance."
Bullying is actually a big problem in any school. I can see that because I am a school teacher.


Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tavionna

11 Years Ago

thanks im really happy!



Reviews

Nice story... though it is not complete yet (its only at Chapter 4), it motivates the reader to read further and to wait for the continuation on the next chapters.
The first paragraph caught my attention because of the last statement "I really hate my life because of being bullied every day, and parents who used to love you now find you a total nuisance."
Bullying is actually a big problem in any school. I can see that because I am a school teacher.


Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tavionna

11 Years Ago

thanks im really happy!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

235 Views
1 Review
Added on November 22, 2012
Last Updated on November 22, 2012
Tags: School, Life, Drama, Romance

Author

Tavionna
Tavionna

iwakuni, chubu, Japan



About
I love music and enjoy fantasy stories. I love Michael Jackson he is my insporation. I currently living in another country which is Iwakuni Japan. I love it here and the people. Im not japanese but i .. more..

Writing
Surgery Surgery

A Poem by Tavionna


Myself Myself

A Poem by Tavionna