Day by Day

Day by Day

A Story by Tayler
"

I fight for peace and love. A story about how the world needs help.

"

Day by Day...

 

Each and every day, I wake up to the sorrows of the world, torn to shreds by the greedy, hateful warmongers, who think of the Earth we live on as nothing but a huge trophy to put on their mantle next to the other things they’ve destroyed.

I see a world, so broken that it seems to split down the middle. And day by day that crack goes deeper.

How can so many of us not care?

It is through compassion, understanding, and love that we will fix this world.

I see so many people unaware of the suffering of people. And they don’t care simply because they don’t know them. They don’t care about the suffering of strangers. But are they not people too? Do they not deserve a helping hand?

Each day something new ravages the world, ripping it to shreds and consuming the hope of the people. The H1N1, or more commonly known as the Swine Flu, rages across America, threatening the lives of people everywhere; but so many drugs out there that claim to make you better and only treat the symptoms; how do we know this one is real?

Friends, this world needs help, from the people who lie starving in the streets because money hungry fools have strangled every last cent out of them.

This world needs saving, from the greed of power driven murderers.

How can they claim this is the right thing? How can they murder and say it’s for the best.

Think of the homeless; behind each one is a story that wants to be told. Did you know that simply saying, ‘Hello, how are you’, can mean more than money? Simply acknowledging their presence as human beings can mean the world to them.

Day by day, I think of everything the world is, everything it stands for, and everybody who’s unknowingly destroying it.

I dare you to help, even in the smallest way, because you’ll show someone out there that you care.

And caring is the best gift of all.

 

© 2009 Tayler


Author's Note

Tayler
Call me a hippie if you want xD

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You are making a difference.
Excellent work!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Join the club.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 23, 2009

Author

Tayler
Tayler

About
Contrast... I can describe myself in a contrast of absract colors. The contrast of abstract colors represents the flow and movement of my mind. It moves subconsciously, like a river, creating sh.. more..

Writing
The Starkiller The Starkiller

A Story by Tayler



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


A Lack A Lack

A Story by Tayler