The Ending (Supernatural Fanfic)

The Ending (Supernatural Fanfic)

A Story by Kiara
"

So I randomly wrote this at about one in the morning and I haven't seen past season seven so if I messed up some information, that's why. I'm basically just going from the spoilers on my tumblr :p

"
Sam watched his eyes open. A flicker of hope was instantly replaced with terror. Dean tried to attack him and Sam couldn't fight his natural instinct: to fight. 
Sam started out only blocking Dean's blows, but then he began to hit Dean. He let the fear turn to anger and attacked his brother, pulling the knife from his pocket and slashing at him. Cas stepped in. 
"Don't do this, Cas. You see his eyes. You know that's not him."
"But perhaps Dean is still in there.... We cannot just kill him while Dean may still be saved. This is your brother, Sam. I know you don't want to do this."
"Cas, if you get in my way I'll kill you, too. Don't think I won't." Sam panted.
A long silence enveloped the small room as Sam and Cas stared at each other, waiting for one to back down. Cas pulled out his own knife and stared at Sam calmly. "...So be it."
Sam yelled at Cas as he fought, begging Cas to stop because he couldn't bear to lose them both. But Cas protected Dean to the death... Because he gave up everything for Dean, including his life. Sam was winning. They stumbled around, slicing through air and occasionally flesh. Suddenly, all was still. Sam held the knife, drawing small beads of blood at the base of Cas' throat.
"You can still stop, Cas." Sam offered, eyes pleading for Cas to give in, to choose Sam over a demon encased in Dean's body.
"I'll always fight for Dean. You know that, Sam."
Sam nodded once, tears flooding his eyes. "I'm sorry, Cas." He let the knife slide through, only needing to tug a little before blood spurted hot onto his face. He looked away, past Cas, whom he had murdered, and at his brother, but it wasn't Dean. 
The demon took a step forward and Sam shouted "Please, Dean! Please don't make me lose you, too!" but he only raised an arm to swing and one corner of his mouth turned up, amused.
"Silly little Sammy, you know Dean isn't here. It's just you and me."
Sam lunged forward, dropping to his knee and stabbing the blackened shell of Dean right through the abdomen as he looked up at his brother. Along with the blood, Dean coughed a laugh. He smiled down at Sam before delivering a punch to his face that knocked Sam helplessly across the room. Sam's head smashed against the wall, putting a hole through solid wood. His head bobbed and he looked around dazed. A sharp pain invaded his chest and he fought for the air to scream but his vision blackened and he could only make a small gasp.
He came to his senses enough to pull the knife from just below his ribs. A body hit the floor. Sam blinked away some of the blur and saw Dean collapsed on the floor. 
"Dean..." he whimpered. He dragged his body to where Dean lay coughing up blood with tears in his bright green- not black- eyes. Blood pooled around him and Sam grabbed Dean's shirt as hard as he could. "Dean, I'm so sorry...."
Dean stared at him through teary eyes. "S-s'okay Sammy, I understand. I wasn't m-me." Sam's heart crumpled and he gripped Dean's shirt tighter.
"No.... No, you can't die.... You're my big brother Dean, I need you...."
Dean smiled and spoke to Sam with a dying breath "Cas will look after you."
Dean's body went limp and the remaining glimmers of life fled from his eyes. Sam let himself fall next to Dean, unable to bear the pain anymore. Sam, Dean, and Cas all succumbed to darkness.

© 2014 Kiara


Author's Note

Kiara
I hate myself for writing it so I understand if you hate me as well haha :p

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

295 Views
Added on June 4, 2014
Last Updated on June 4, 2014
Tags: Supernatural, fanfic

Author

Kiara
Kiara

IN



About
My name is Taylor Bigelow, I am eighteen and I absolutely love my boyfriend, my cats, music, writing, and playing my trumpet. Some of the bands I listen to are: Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sir.. more..

Writing
Failing Failing

A Poem by Kiara


I Can't I Can't

A Poem by Kiara