The Evil

The Evil

A Poem by Taz
"

Writing it to get it out of my mind.

"
Here he comes, behind me now,
I try to hide, I huddle down,
To get away from him but how?
I curl up, my head I bow,
But it's too late, cause I am found,
By Evil
He lifts me up, with his huge hands,
He breaks my will now, as he lands,
The pain inside me, nothing new,
It's not the first time, yes it's true,
No one can help me, I am through,
As I am hurt by,
The Evil.

© 2017 Taz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This was ...i am dumbfounded.. i can't tell its beautiful or amazing cause i am still caught up with the strong emotion of the poem. The pain , the fright , the tearing of soul and the character consumed in pain and its agony is making it feel alive , as if i am the character. Kudos to you. You must have gone through something tough and i hope the weight is lifted off your chest. Keep smiling and stay strong. You are a prolific writer. All the best dear. I am just unable to stop myself from continuing the review. hahaha...

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Taz

7 Years Ago

lol thank you!



Reviews

You are right my friend. Can't stop evil. Your words honest and direct. I liked them. Thank you Taz for sharing the amazing poetry.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


This is such a beautiful piece containing a great amount of emotion. My absolute favorite line has to be: "It's not the first time, yes it's true, no one can help me, I am through". I would love to see more pieces like this! Stay strong!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Taz

6 Years Ago

Thank you.
"It's not the first time , yes it's true. No one can help me , i am through ." The rhythm with the choiced words actually made me think of all the times when i was knocked down , i still do but the hope is stronger than the evil , everytime it has proved. Thank you for this piece. Don't hide , do fight just as you did with such a beautiful piece of writing.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Taz

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much, I appriciate it.
Please tell me if I am wrong, I will apologize, but it seems to me that at least one person on here has completely missed what this poem was about. I respect you for writing and sharing this, this takes guts. The comment "Wow, nice to hear you got found" seems highly inappropriate to me. I'm kind of outspoken though and speak up when I think someone has said something they shouldn't have. Perhaps a language barrier? not sure.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Taz

7 Years Ago

To be honest I think there was a complete misunderstanding of the whole poem though I am not sure.
MaryKC

7 Years Ago

It did kind of seem that way. Maybe I was a little harsh, LOL.
Taz

7 Years Ago

IDK LOL I really dunno
Everyone has, at least once in their life, experienced a kind of evil inside of them. It just needs a stronger person to overcome their demons.



Posted 7 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
B
Evil has this distinct effect on the mind and body
Kills all
And you can feel it coming from a million miles

Good job !!!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Pretty good. Had a good, consistent tone all throughout and a bitter end.
Keep it up!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Taz

7 Years Ago

Thank you.
Wonderfully penned!
I see here great potential and structure.
I seriously admire rhyming poems.
Sometimes evil gets a control over us and its almost difficult to escape it.
Well done! Keep going!:)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Taz

7 Years Ago

Thank you, this was built from a memory.

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1251 Views
26 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 27, 2017
Last Updated on March 27, 2017

Author

Taz
Taz

Alberta, Canada



About
I like to write poems that spontaniously generate in my mind. I am 17 and I am a girl who is in high school so my poems will not be amazing but I do my best.I love my spanish and ASL,I also love basic.. more..

Writing
My girl My girl

A Poem by Taz


confusion confusion

A Poem by Taz



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Lying Is A Sin Lying Is A Sin

A Poem by Zoya