KONY 2012

KONY 2012

A Story by CrimsonDecorum
"

Please take a minute to read. It means alot

"

Joseph Kony is a war criminal from Uganda. He's been abducting children, turning the girls into sex slaves, and forcing the boys to kill and brutally torture people. The children have had to kill their own parents, and the people they grew up with. And those who refuse, are killed or tortured.

 

He's been doing this for 26 years.

 

We have to stop him. If you care, and want to help, go to the website: www.kony2012.com or you can look up the video on Youtube that I currently do not have the link for. People need to know about him, but not to celebrate. To bring him to justice. Let's make him the most infamous person in history. Because this has to end.

 

Please take one week. ONE WEEK, and comment, post, write, STOP KONY 2012. He's invisible, and the only way we'll catch him, is to shine the light on his crimes.

I will be going around on Youtube, Twitter, WritersCafe, Wattpad, Blogger, Tumblr, Pintrest, any site that I can think of and be doing that.

 

Leave a comment saying, "I,(your name here), pledge to help spread Kony's name across the internet." If you will join me. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and please take a moment to leave a comment somewhere, spreading Kony's name.

© 2012 CrimsonDecorum


Author's Note

CrimsonDecorum
Do something. Those kids need it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I, mariah, pledge to help spread Kony's name across the internet

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

326 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 7, 2012
Last Updated on March 7, 2012

Author

CrimsonDecorum
CrimsonDecorum

Tony Stark's Tower<3, FL



About
tumblr: http://thecosmicskeleton.tumblr.com/ You'll like my tumblr if you like the Avengers, Iron Man, music, or funny stuff. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.. more..

Writing
Smolder Smolder

A Story by CrimsonDecorum


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by CrimsonDecorum