Ella Goes Down Under - Chapter 1

Ella Goes Down Under - Chapter 1

A Chapter by TeenUrbanWriter
"

Ella is a 15yr old struggling with the move to Australia with her mum. The move from U.S is hard on Ella which changes her personality. Ella makes bad friends and leads her apart from her mum.

"
I don't want a new beginning - Chapter 1

My heads aching and I can't rest my eyes for a second, the planes engines getting louder as the flight gets bumpy and the baby behind me can't stop crying. I wish I was at home talking to my best friend Julie and eating nacho's, the life back home was sweet. Why did we have to leave? School work was good, my grades were rising and I loved my teachers for the year and for the following years to come, there was hope. Mum didn't have the best job but at least she had one and now she doesn't. She keeps telling me it's going to be fine because of Brad. Brad, Brad, Brad 24/7 he's the reason why we've left my brilliant life in the U.S, he makes mum fall in love with him so much she just packs her bags and starts over, there is nothing to start over for. All these thoughts are going through my mind the whole plane trip to Australia. I was able to rest once the parents behind me decided to feed their baby finally. As I dosed off to the sound of a humming aircraft I hoped that this was all just a dream.

I don't want to start over, no new beginning, no new life and I hate him for what he's done. I can't believe how angry I could get, I'm so upset and confused over this, what if he breaks Mum's heart one time, I'd cry and curse at his name. I just hope were not making a mistake because it sure feels like it. Dad if you can hear me, please help us and I know your probably thinking what the hell are you doing on that plane, but I'm a minor, I can't, these aren't my decisions, I miss you so much Dad.


© 2011 TeenUrbanWriter


Author's Note

TeenUrbanWriter
Please give advice and help to make improvements on my writing, thanks.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

283 Views
Added on December 23, 2011
Last Updated on December 23, 2011
Tags: australia, teenagers, teenager, young, party, school, struggle, ella, goes, down, under


Author

TeenUrbanWriter
TeenUrbanWriter

NSW, Australia



About
I'm an inspired young writer. I'd like to write stories about teenagers lives, from different personalities and obstacles teenagers face. I hope my stories help, some stories are for a fun read other.. more..

Writing