Transformed

Transformed

A Story by Tegon Maus
"

Transformed by a primitive magic beyond a civilized man's understanding, I was given a horrible gift that no man should possess…

"

          Transformed by a primitive magic beyond a civilized man's understanding, I was given a horrible gift that no man should possess… It held me, twisted me, turning me at its bidding. I was enslaved by its power, compelled to devour the souls of the dead until I became the monster of my fears.

         I have seen things I wish never to see again. I have done things of which I wish never to speak. Yet I must if I am to find the answers to fulfill my hope.       

         I have walked upon blue ribbons of molten stone to peer into the depth of a man's soul. 

         I watched as a promise made at birth brought my friend Enon to sacrifice everything to become whole again " all in an effort to save the life of his child.

         I have cried without shame for the loss of all I hold dear and for fear that the future will hold more than I can bear.

         I am Tucker Littlefield. Know all that I say now is true-spoken...

© 2015 Tegon Maus


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

405 Views
Added on January 21, 2015
Last Updated on June 1, 2015
Tags: Magic, devour souls, molten stone

Author

Tegon Maus
Tegon Maus

CA



About
Dearheart, my wife of fifty one years and I live in Cherry Valley, a little town of 8,200 in Southern California. In that time, I've built a successful remodeling /contracting business. But tha.. more..

Writing