Collection of quotes

Collection of quotes

A Story by Tenji-kun

Hey guys, I was wondering if you could give me your opinion on these quotes that have been fishing around in my head. I put them on facebook every day to get them outta my head but no one seems to care. I was wondering if I could get back some feed back :) Well.. Here it goes.
-"Stop it... Why do you go so far for me? Why do you continue to fight to rescue me? You know it's a hopeless mission that can only end in your certain death; yet, you continue to fight for me anyway.. Stop it... Someone like me is unfit to be loved.. You don't have to fight anymore.. For now on I will be the one that takes up the sword, for now on I will be the one putting everything on the line.."

-"People look at you, then they look at me. It is then and only then that they see the difference in the two of us that was previously invisible to their eyes. When they look at you they see perfection of the human form; they see intelligence and bliss. Then they gaze upon me and they see quite the opposite; they see a rough exterior full of holes. Practically a mockery of what we call human."

-‎"Isn't it funny, that as beings of a higher accord that you natural judge lesser beings as if they were insects? You act as if these 'lesser' beings could never touch you no matter how far they ascend in power. Fear not oh mighty 'god', your day of reckoning will soon come and these so called 'lesser' beings will become the sword that falls upon your head!"

-‎"You don't have to talk to me, hell, you don't even have to like me. I just don't want you to hate me.. You're all I got left in this world; you're the one thing that keeps me kickin'. So please, give a dying old man one last chance to make things right before I fade from your existence."

-‎"God knows I've made more than my fair share of mistakes in my life.. All of the lives I ruined, all of the lives I could have saved but chose not to... I've lived most of my life a monster and now that it's come to it's end, I want to do one good thing before I die.. I wanna die as something more than a monster, is that too much to ask for?"

-‎"You are not alone. Though you may go through many trials in life he will always be there with you. Wither you wish to acknowledge his presence or not, he'll always be there, forever guiding you in your journey towards your destiny"

-‎"You see, to them you're just a freak, like me. Sure you trash the occasional bad guy and save the city for the millionth time. But have they ever really appreciated all of the hard work that you put into keep their lazy asses safe? No, which is precisely why I think you're fighting on the wrong side pal. Come, fight on my side where people will actually give a s**t."

-‎"Good-bye he said and he was gone from her life forever. It wasn't that he'd chosen to leave her life forever, but rather he had no other choice to find an end to his own. He knew that as long as he lived she would never be safe; she would forever be haunted down until either he or her was dead.. To save her, he made the ultimate sacrifice. For her, he gave up everything."

-"The human heart is a curious entity; it leads us to do things that we wouldn't normally even dream of doing, unfortunately it leads us to believe things to be true that aren't necessarily so."

-‎"Without gripping the sword I cannot protect you, while gripping the sword I cannot embrace you. This brings up a conflict of interests, do I watch you fade away from my existence or do I watch as you are overpowered by my enemies?"

-"You must ask yourself, in the end after it's all said and done. Was she worth it? All the pain and the misery that you put yourself through for her sake, all the times you lie awake sleepless. Was it all worth it when all of it was ripped away from you, gone from your life forever. Now that you can no longer save her, was it worth it?"

And finally, my personal favorite (got it tattooed I loved it so much :D) 
-"It is the bonds that we share with people that serve as a double-edged sword; our strength, yet vulnerability." 

© 2011 Tenji-kun


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Okay totally loved these quotes & I think they would make awesome stories;) In a way they kind of reminded me of Anime because of the emotions & urge to protect which is one of the strongest a person can have. I hope to read more of your stories!

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Lee
These are truly memorable lines.

I feel like you've shown us a glimpse into various possible storylines you'd write and I do hope you intend to write all of them :) They have the immediate ability to sweep us into the worlds you're creating.

I personally enjoyed quotes 2, 7, and 10. They are well written and I am eager to read more concerning those especially!



Posted 11 Years Ago


I really like those quotes! They were very good.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 19, 2011
Last Updated on June 23, 2011

Author

Tenji-kun
Tenji-kun

Somerset, KY



About
I don't exactly know how to place my self as a writer, on the premises of skill level at least. I'm not the most skilled grammatical writer as many would find. However, one thing I can say that I do s.. more..

Writing
Preface Preface

A Chapter by Tenji-kun


Element Element

A Book by Tenji-kun