Journal Entry #1: Keep on fighting!

Journal Entry #1: Keep on fighting!

A Story by Terohime

"I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find
The better part of me
"



          Isn't it funny how lyrics can sum up your whole life in a short few minutes. I find my self finding that out more and more lately, and frankly it makes me wonder, how have i been living my life. Alot of people out there are just like me, living your life the best you can, but you still wonder how you life would be if you just did one thing different. If you never, did drugs, steal, murder, or have a child to early, would your life be the same as it is now? Would it be better, or worse? I guess that is the true question for all of this. Would your life be better or worse if you never did such things.

          That is in the past though, we can wonder all we want, but what is in front of us right now, at this moment is what truly counts. You can dwell in the past as long as you want, try to escape the world, in video games, role play threads, and even sites like this one.  You need to make the best of what you got right in front of you. Take life by the horns, and direct it into your favor. You will never accomplish what your heart desires if you don't take control, life gives you the opportunities to acheive your dreams, and goals. All you need to do is get up, and say "I can do this!"

          Only then you will be able to get to the place you dream about. It won't be an easy road, there will be pot holes, road blocks, and choices to make. What is needed then, is the will power to choose the right choice for your self. Self determination is the key to many goals in life, and you need to do it on your own. I know that right know it seems like your dreams are nothing but a speck in the distance, but if you work at it, and give it your all, there is nothing that you can't accomplish.

           It all begins when you get up, and say "I will do it, nothing can get in my way. I am superman, or woman." And that is true. Get up and reach for your dreams, even if they are something like loose ten pounds, or gain a good wealth, or even fame. This life comes with so many opportunities, and getting to them may not be that easy, but once you do it will become much easier. So keep on pushing, keep on working towards your dreams, and you will soon find happiness in the darkest parts of the world.


"I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me
It's not easy to be me.
  "

© 2013 Terohime


Author's Note

Terohime
Please leave a comment if you want to.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

song lyrics seem to always be directed at me depending on my moment
you have expressed yourself very nicely in this
songs give us a break from our everyday life
a beautiful painting,a wonderful piece of writing
they all can take us away
this is a good piece of writing laid your thoughts out nicely
thank you for sharing

Posted 11 Years Ago


Terohime

11 Years Ago

glad you liked it ^^
I completely relate to the way song llyrics and tunes can sum up aspects of one's life, resonate with what is going on in a person's life at any one time, and you write so well, quite a refreshing piece of writing, well done

Posted 11 Years Ago


Terohime

11 Years Ago

Thanks ^^ hope you read more of my entries ^^
SHEEMA HUQ

11 Years Ago

of course I will, I shall come by and visit you like a tea lady and if you're lucky you might get a .. read more
Terohime

11 Years Ago

^^ awesome !! lol
Is there a like button O.e

Posted 11 Years Ago


Terohime

11 Years Ago

lol not sure ^^
A stunning write. A lot of wisdom in your words. Pen on...:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Sami Khalil

11 Years Ago

If you like send me a read request...:)
Terohime

11 Years Ago

sure
Sami Khalil

11 Years Ago

^^~^^ :)
I'm one of those strange people who seems to have a soundtrack playing in the background of my life at all times. Music sets my mood quite often...it can lift it, bring it down; such emotion.

The sentiment of this is qutie inspirational. Reminds me a little of something my grandma used to say when I would complain about things...she would tell me that we must always be thankful for what we have because there are those out there who would trade lives with us in a minute. So, thank you for bringing back that memory for me.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Terohime

11 Years Ago

I am glad that this brought back a good memory for you. ^^ Hope you keep reading my entries.
You have a lot of truth in this, I'm only 20 so alot of this I haven't experienced yet but I still have my regrets, wished I'd done some things differently. Great job on this

Posted 11 Years Ago


Terohime

11 Years Ago

Thanks for the review ^^ I'll have another journal up tomorrow. I will try to get one up every day.
Forgotten

11 Years Ago

Awesome I'll be looking forward to it :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

300 Views
6 Reviews
Added on April 13, 2013
Last Updated on April 13, 2013

Author

Terohime
Terohime

south central, KY



About
I am a mother of two wonderful girls. Living an average life with a few twists and turns here. Taking time and writing is what i enjoy the most. Often it is my best way of expression. To sit back, rea.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Terohime