Leilah Daliha

Leilah Daliha

A Story by Tessah

 I watch with pleasure as Nick looks around him as my voices surround him, before long he takes off running down the path, toward me. I will the voices to be louder and Nick falls, whimpering as they grow louder and louder until he's unconscious. I work quickly, tying his hands and ankles and drag him to the run down shack further in the mountains.
(Nick Tenn's Point Of View)
 My head hurts as I walk up and look at the black haired girl as she sits next to me. I try to reach out and take her hand but rope holds them down, I had been tied to the metal bed frame. "Hush, you'll hurt yourself more than I have." The woman says with a sickening smile before standing up. Metal scrapes metal before the heavenly smell of food hits me hard in the face, making my mouth water as I try to hide it. To not seclude to the monster dressed as a beautiful woman. Ivory skin, black hair falling down in a cascade to her hips, with ruby lips that match the torn velvet dress. "Here, eat this." She says, holding out a piece of meat to me, but I don't move for it, even if it looks like heaven. "Who are you?"
 "Leilah. You need to eat." Leilah says in a hushed tone as she offers me the meat again and this time, I take a bite. The meat is juicy and amazing in my mouth as I chew, but my mind starts to swim by the second bite. "What is that?"
 "Wild quail, I just hunted it this morning after it ate a full meal of hemlock. A specialty for you." I watch, unable to make my mouth move, but soon I can't move at all. "There we go, nice and sweet to me." I feel Leilah move and pain erupts in my left calf and I listen to Leilah laugh, a light and airy sound that makes the hairs on my neck stand up. I try to scream for help as Leilah cuts me up even more before I hear water run and a blade be set down on a metal surface. "Now let's stitch you up."
 More pain echoes in me as Leilah stitches the wounds closed and ties the cloth over them with a calmness that, once again, sends my mind into a state of horror. But soon all the pain ends, being replaced by peace and a deep sleep and I know that I'm dead as I see my little sister who had died in the car accident a couple of years ago.

(Detective Blandford's POV)

 I sigh as I look at the body of Nick Tenn and stand up, another one dead. Upon finding Nick, he'd become the fifth teenage boy to be found dead at the beginning of the old and supposedly "haunted" road that leads through the densest parts of the forest on the mountains on the outskirts of Salem, Oregon.
 "Do we have any prints of the killer?" I ask an analyst as he looks around in the dirt. "No, they must have swept the dirt as they walked away."
 "D****t! This person is like a ghost. We can't track them, I'm starting to think that they might as well be a damned ghost!"

(Vince James Jr.'s POV)

 I look back at the main road to find the person belonging to the voice, but I don't see anyone. Turning back around I scream as I find a beaten and ragged looking girl. "Help, help me. Please. They're after me!"
 "Who? Who's after you?"
 "This way. Hurry, we have to hurry." She says as she grabs my hand and pulls me into the woods and I notice that her feet barely touch the ground, but shake off the uneasiness creeping into my head. We reach an old and worn down shack and she leads me inside. I spin around as the door is slammed shut behind us and a large bolt is slid in along with a combo lock. "What is that-"
 "So that you can't escape."
 "Escape what?"
 "Me." I gasp as she barrels into me with surprising strength for a woman her size as she cuffs my wrists to an old bed before securing my ankles. "Let me go you psycho lady!"
 "Ooh, he thinks he's so tough to threaten us." She says as she ties a gag over my mouth and I try to get out of the restraints as she tortures me until I blink to find my grandmother waiting nearby. "Come on, Vinny, I'm taking you home." I look back to try and see the crazy, psycho lady, but she's gone and I take my Nana's hand as we head to her home.

© 2016 Tessah


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

348 Views
Added on August 16, 2016
Last Updated on September 7, 2016

Author

Tessah
Tessah

London, United Kingdom



About
I'm not that good with expressing my feelings with my voice, but I can express it in my writing. I've had a hard life, but I'm climbing through the trails, clawing my way toward my happiness again. more..

Writing