Toil and Trouble

Toil and Trouble

A Story by Lionheart
"

The good witch, the good wizard. They've had enough, and they're about to cause some chaos. Unless of course, they see the light in the world, or someone stops them.

"
The trees rustled noisily in the morning breeze. I've known it for as long as I can remember, and thats a long time. I saw the small puffs of smoke rising from the chimney of my log cabin and followed them home. It's almost like a fairy tale really. In the middle of the forbidden forest is a lovely little cottage and in that cottage lives a mean witch who will hit you with her saucepan if you try and push her into the oven. Well, that mean witch is me. And my beautiful house is the cottage, although it's not in the least bit small. More like a wooden mansion. It's surprising that no one has ever found it before. Not that I like company at all anyway, I'm not a lonely old witch yet, I'm only 14, and not exactly mature for that age either.
I really need to stop going out all night. It's 1 in the afternoon and I'm tired like it's the middle of night. Oh well, I'll just nap then. It's not like I had anything to do anyway. I awoke to a sharp knocking on the door. At first I thought I had imagined it, but then it came again. It was short and not as subtle as I would have preferred from anyone knocking at my door. I opened it to see a strange boy standing in front of me. He wore a cloak that reminded me of Dumbledore so I looked at him and said bluntly "Sorry, Hogwarts is the other way." I hoped I didn't give away how much I wanted to laugh at his cloak-thing.

© 2014 Lionheart


Author's Note

Lionheart
It's obviously not done yet, so don't judge on that please! If you have any ideas, put them in your reviews or something. And also I hope you like my story!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on August 31, 2014
Last Updated on August 31, 2014
Tags: witch, wizard, toil, trouble

Author

Lionheart
Lionheart

Truro, United Kingdom



About
Hi! I love to write short stories but have never had the patience to finish a full novel so this book on here is my first. I only really tried to write a full novel because on another reading site I p.. more..

Writing
Mist Mist

A Story by Lionheart