Another Sad Day

Another Sad Day

A Poem by Timarley
"

On the verge... All the things I couldn't say, felt them quietly, knowing that absolutely nothing is going to change. (False hope) can be such a brutal thing.

"
Alone,
but surrounded by the four walls of false hope, bouncing off each lightly painted center--the thoughts in my head. Maybe this person is thinking about me, maybe if I continue professing my undying love to them, they'll love me back or maybe they'll call because I just so happen to cross their mind, at a time when all there is, a darkness edging on, that only another lonely heart can comprehend.  Alas, it's not like that. Only the greedy, thieving thoughts of hope, stealing away with the fantasies that my wondering life can never fulfill, those thoughts linger on and the sad song of my heart is intertwined with hope.  I can hope, can't I? Even if I know what I hope will be, never will be. A sad, sad lonely heart...sadness is my only remedy, because the bitter sweetness of a lasting taste, won't wait, and won't waste the revelation of an ugly truth: I am meant to be alone.  The bitter sweetness of a lasting taste will see but only one way, Just...one day I hope to see you again. Such a sad day it will be.

another, sad day. 

© 2014 Timarley


Author's Note

Timarley
The repetition; I did that on purpose. Most of it was just the raw ramblings out of my personal journal and straightaway, on paper. I hope to get better and really dig deep, but even I'm scared of what I might produce. I've seen lots of beautiful pieces and I am so grateful.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on May 9, 2014
Last Updated on May 9, 2014
Tags: Broken heart, love, loss, blues

Author

Timarley
Timarley

Scarborough, Ontario, Canada



About
I enjoy the arts, writing, poetry and travel. I'm a free spirit! I live, love and learn as much as I can. more..

Writing