Manga Idea's

Manga Idea's

A Chapter by TheDarkCryLove
"

I also wish to write and draw a few mange/comics just because I beleive i have the imagination for it and want to try and make it happen, even if they dont become huge seller :3

"

The Golden Yen Club -

This is a story about a school, with a special in school club called the golden yen club, only few get the golden yen to enter into this place of lavish and luxury within school, anything a student could want to waste time or blow of some steam, a teenagers fantasy, is in that room.

But the only people who can get the golden medallion are people with 'special abilities' by this I mean humans who can metamorphic into animals, these students work with the government finding others around the world like them, but in a time of wall even everyday life for these students is hectic.

 

Feather -

    A man should not be greedy, and neither should a boy, some time ago there was a young teenaged boy who had lost everything, his family, his friends, and so he

Beseeches the spirits of old and makes a terrible mistake, asking them for power

Beyond any other humans to seek revenge on those who destroyed his life.

    The spirits gave him his wish, giving strength beyond any human, but making him a

blood thirsty monster whenever he started to fight, the darkness of revenge taking over his soul, but they told him he must wait for eternity if it has to be, until the purist and innocent pick up one of his feathers which has fallen to the ground, as non-pure will be able to lift the feather without it turning to dust. Once this girl picks up his feather he is bound to serve them for the heart of an innocent will set him free.

    And not long after his curse a girl doe’s pic up his feather, a very quiet and shy girl as innocent as a new-born, little does he know this girl is daughter of a Nobel family and is reluctant to order him to do anything except "come to school with me please"



© 2012 TheDarkCryLove


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

That sounds very interesting. But can you give more details.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 17, 2012
Last Updated on October 17, 2012
Tags: manga, anime, idea's, origional, project, passion, romance, school, fantisy


Author

TheDarkCryLove
TheDarkCryLove

Cleator Moor, Cumbria, United Kingdom



About
I am a man who loves many arts; Martial arts, Drawings, Poetry, novels, ect i am one who is hard to anger and i have been a pacafist for since 2009 I have my own website http://thedarkcrylove.weebly.. more..

Writing