"I Have a Dream!!"

"I Have a Dream!!"

A Story by TheDarkCryLove
"

in tribute to Mr Luther King Jr.

"
 

You dream of a world you do not live in, where magic, power, the impossible and unimaginable is at your fingertips. You dream of being a hero in a crazy world you do not live in. this world is not so dull, it just hasn't had a hero for such a long time.

        Those worlds, to the people there, are like our world, to the people here. But those worlds had an adventure, a story to tell, a hero.

        What are those worlds? Let’s take a few examples and there hero’s, Anime like Naruto and Bleach. Naruto rose from the very bottom to the tallest peak, he followed his dream to become Hokage, a leader, even though nobody believed him. Ichigo fought to protect all those close to him, undying determination and an unbreakable will was his power, not a sword with a soul, he had the reason to fight and keep living no matter what he faced.

        Movies like Star wars and Harry Potter. Luke had a gift, not the force, but determination to carry on no matter what, and friends who helped him. Harry had his life taken away from him, he knew nothing about himself, but one day he started searching, he wasn’t the most skilled or most powerful, but he knew himself in the end, that’s what made him a hero.

        All of those True powers are present in this world, this reality, we just have to grasp it. Look into our history, we had our heroes who did the impossible. People who Joined there lands and people together once again, those who fought for their rights no matter the obstacles and scepticism. They had a dream and followed it.

        Yes I would love to live in another world, to have a new crazy life. But what I want more, is to be a hero in this world, and so I say “I have a dream!”

© 2013 TheDarkCryLove


Author's Note

TheDarkCryLove
http://thedarkcrylove.weebly.com/i-have-a-dream.html

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on January 17, 2013
Last Updated on January 17, 2013
Tags: Hero, Freedom, Motivational

Author

TheDarkCryLove
TheDarkCryLove

Cleator Moor, Cumbria, United Kingdom



About
I am a man who loves many arts; Martial arts, Drawings, Poetry, novels, ect i am one who is hard to anger and i have been a pacafist for since 2009 I have my own website http://thedarkcrylove.weebly.. more..

Writing