Glue; Prologe

Glue; Prologe

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne
"

The chains holding the world are crumbling. Action must be taken NOW *WARNING* spoilers.

"
Glue

The world around those gathered at Pandora was quickly losing it's place in this earth. Tremors shook the ground where they stood. The landscape started to distort and crackle with energy. The oxygen in the air seemed to become heavy.
"GIL!" screamed Alice in horror, "Y-YOU SHOT OZ!"
"It was necessary!" shouted Leo over the din as Gil crumbled to the ground clutching his head, "Jack would have tried to destroy this world completely!"
"Oh forget the boy for half a moment!" said Duke Barama in exasperation as the ground shook again and he had to grab the tree for support, "Even if this world isn't going to collapse now, Pandora is well on it's way to being sucked into the Abyss!"
"Yes and what do you suggest we do about it?!" Break called back testily.
"There is nothing we can do!" Leo said shaking his head and calling up the jabberwocky once again, "We should kill each other quickly or we'll be doomed to become chains as soon as Pandora sinks into the Abyss!"
"That won't be necessary." all heads turned as the Jabberwocky spoke. It's form contorted and became that of a girl with golden hair streaked with black. Set into her heavily freckled face were two large golden eyes and her teeth were fanged. The body that was not being shielded by bat like wings was completely clad in a black scaly material and poking out of her black gloves were long, sharp curving claws.
"Jabberwock... what?" said Leo in confusion.
"Together we should be able to serve as glue to temporarily re-cuff this world into it's proper shape before it crumbles. After all, we don't want you coming to the Abyss anymore than you want to go." said the Jabberwocky giving them a toothy grin tossing her blond hair.
"W-we?" asked Leim shakily.
"Indeed yes, "We"." agreed another voice. The company turned to see the Queen of Hearts shoving Vincent aside and strolling forward. She was tall with warm brown skin and pure black eyes without any whites. She held her head up high and her midnight hair tumbled down her back framing her smooth features and the crown made of bones that sat upon her head. Hearts made of bone were woven throughout her long crimson gown.
"B-but-?" began Vincient as his second chain also scurried forward.
"If all goes well we shall discuss this over tea!" said the Door Mouse cheerily smoothing the wrinkles from her velvety grey cloths and then standing on tip toe to tousle his hair her beady bright eyes twinkling framed by short brown hair.
"TEA! YES YES! WITH SPOONS AND SUGER CUBES!" said March Hare bounding over Leim. She wore white pants and a waist coat with a large bow over her dark skin. Atop her head was a tea cup from which came her wild black curls and two silky black ears.
"We're giving her sugar? Madness!" said the Mad Hatter with a delighted grin as she saughntered past Break with a swish of her ruffled skirt. The hat she wore was giant and covered in nicknacks and the trench coat over her shoulders (which she did not have her arms inside of) seemed to be made of never ending pockets.
"The fix will not be permanent, you shall still need to find a solution." reminded Raven as she carefully soothed Gil's trembling form. Her cloths seemed to be made of black feathers. Her light brown hair was a tangled mess of feathers and bangs covered half her face and allowed only one red eye to be seen. From her bare arms grew long feathers forming arching wings.
"Kneel! The White Queen comes!" said the White Knight removing her helmet allowing her long straight black her to swish down her back over her armor and kneeling on the ground with her sword. All the other chains knelt as well except the Queen of Heart's and her Jabberwocky (although the Raven didn't really kneel, she just sat on the ground continuing to preen her feathers)
"Come quickly! we do not have much time before this place becomes part of the Abyss!" said the White Queen, her features in distinct within the white light that she stood. The other chains nodded and they joined hands in a circle around Oz and Alice and began to chant.


© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


Author's Note

TheEverHungryOne
sucks I know, but I wanted to get this story started.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

GASPITH!!! Cliff hanger!!! :o
It was so good!!! I wanna know what happens next.
^_^
Keep it up!
=^.^=

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 8, 2012
Last Updated on July 8, 2012
Tags: Pandora Hearts


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne