Shorts

Shorts

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne
"

can't remember who was next in line for requests so... SHORTS!

"
ジャズミン
Neah stared.
"Um... Yasmine? is there a particular reason why you are rolling around of the floor?" asked Neah not exactly sure whether he should laugh or check her temperature. 
"Neah!" cried Yasmine leaping up and tackling Neah to the ground in a bone crushing hug. Neah gasped as the air was knocked out of him.
"Y-Yasmine?" he managed to gasp out.
"Neah! this floor is amazing! it's covered it plushy pillows!" squealed Yasmine leaping up so she could throw her self face first onto the pillow covered ground.
"So thats why...ahahaha... oh my... my dear, dear, Yasmine..." said Neah losing and starting to crack up.
"Whaaat?!" said Yasmine pouting, "It's fun. You should try it!"
"I think I shall." grinned Neah tackling her in turn and the two proceed to role around the room in a very different manner than before.
サラ
"Kyaaa!" cried Sarah once again getting caught up in her long skirts and falling face first.
"Ah! my sweet damsel in distress has call'ithed to me." laughed Lack seeming to materialize out of nowhere to catch her.
"Jack!" said Sarah not sure whether to be more embarrassed that he had seen her ungraceful fall or that he was now currently holding her in his arms.
"Yes love of mine?" inquired Jack nuzzling her, having a pretty good idea of what was going through her head.
"I-it's-oh!-this- very improper!" blushed Sarah as he gave her little kisses all over her face though never on her mouth.
"Alas... this is true. But when I seen the queen of my heart I simply can not resist." said Jack immensely enjoying how flustered he was making his little lady. However they both froze as they heard people coming around the corner looking for them. Jack quickly pulled them to their feet and they hid behind a display of suits of armor.
"Jack... we should probably get back." whispered Sarah as their friends past their hiding place and continued down the hall.
"Sadly, yes." sighed Jack tragically, then he smiled a mischievous glint in his eyes, "But first..." he pulled her close and kissed her properly.
シャナ
"Tyki! you filthy little cheater!" shouted a soaked Siana running after the laughing Noah.
"It's not my fault that you can't walk on air." grinned Tyki.
"No, but it IS your fault that you grabbed me and threw me into the lake and then ran off across it!" shouted Siana, "Now come back here so I can give you a biiiiig hug!"
"No." grinned Tyki leaping up into the air out of her reach. 
"내가 당신을 잡을 때 모�'�가 ™™ 받아야한다!" shouted Siana her cheeks bright red with indigence. Suddenly Tyki's smile softened, the turned mischievous.
"Reject..." he whispered.
"Wha-?!" exclaimed Siana in surprise as the water on her was abruptly blasted off.
"Meu Siana é tão bonito e cheio de energia." grinned Tyki reappearing behind her and scooping her up into his arms, "I think I shall have that hug now."
ジャヤ
"Kyuhyun! I forbid you from serenading another crazy fan like that again!" instructed Jaya.
"But Jaya, I serenaded you when you were a crazy fan." said Kyuhyun.
"Yeah but you were already in love with me! you just didn't know it yet!" said Jaya as if it should have been obvious.
"Oh of course, silly me." laughed Kyuhyun.
"You're making fun of me!" accused Jaya, "It's true!"
"I know it is," smiled Kyuhyun wrapping his arms around her, "That's what makes it all the more amusing."
"Hey Kyuhyun?" said Jaya turning around in his embrace to face him.
"Hmm?" he asked.
"To make it up to me for singing to another girl you should sing to me right now." said Jaya. Kyuhyun laughed and kissed her cheek.
"My pleasure."
ベサニ
"Bethany! what the @#$% is this?!" shouted Hidan storming in the room where Bethany and Deidara sat modeling wonderfully dangerous explosive sculptures.
"What is what?" asked Bethany.
"You know what you've done to me!" screeched Hidan.
"Which time un?" muttered Deidara.
"She @#$%ing bedazzled my scythe with hello kitty!" the S class criminal fumed.
"It's very pretty." Bethany assured Deidara who was rolling on the floor laughing.
"You little-! I am going to sacrifice you to Jashin!" screamed Hidan attacking Deidara.
"Bring it un! I'll blast you apart... then perhaps you shall aprishitate Bmel's art hmm?" grinned Deidara pulling out some of his explosive clay.
"Tobi thinks that Deidara sempai should not use explosives in the base. Tobi does not want the place to collapse on top of us." whined Tobi from behind his orange mask. The other two Akatsuki members paid him no mind as usual. Bethany looked on with amusement as she started to paint Tobi's nails with lollipops and flowers... much to man-child's delight.
"Bethany... a word?" asked Sasori from the doorway.
"Sure." said Bethany abandoning poor Tobi on the floor with half finished nails. Bethany fallowed her good-looking partner back to his room. It was clear underneath his emotionless features that he was ticked off. Bethany wondered about what. Maybe it was that flowery embroidery she'd added onto some of his puppets when he'd asked her to repair a rip in the outfit... or maybe it was the fact that she'd put beaded dread locks into a few of their hair... or maybe he'd found the intricate wood burnings she'd left on his left foot when he was asleep... or maybe...
"Would you like to explain how and why you managed to crochet my puppet strings into a bunny?" asked a irritated Sasori.
Bethany grinned.
... or maybe that.
レイチェル
"Say Allen..." asked Rachel.
"Yeah?"
"Where are we?" asked Rachel as they sat on a bench eating food in the middle of a city square in a familiar country.
"Um..." said Allen glancing around blankly.
"...You don't know either? oh dear... not again." sighed Rachel resigning to the fact that they had gotten lost AGAIN.
"Don't worry! Timcanpy will lead us home!" said Allen brightly.
"Allen we left Timcanpy with Lavi." said Rachel they stared at each other for a minuet.
"Wanna go get some more food?"
"Yes please."


© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


Author's Note

TheEverHungryOne
Translations
내가 당신을 잡을 때 모두가 ™™ 받아야한다! - when I catch you you shall be punished!
Meu Siana é tão bonito e cheio de energia - my Siana is so cute and energetic

Yay so now we have some shorts! (as usual I suck at writing for myself) hope you liked!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

so cute XD Of course, my part with Tyki was AMAZING as per usual :DD don't forget my part after Sarah's~

Posted 11 Years Ago


You're welcome.
(Oh, I forgot the cute face I do at the end!)
=^_^=

Posted 11 Years Ago


LOL!! siana's and bethanys and of course my parts were the best by far!! i loved it so much so funny!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


oh yeah! thx Sarah!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tee hee! I loved my part sooooooo much!

This SHORT surly was random, but I loved it!

(Bedazled Hello Kitty on a scythe, of course!)

Keep it up!
(And I think I was next; Jack's long story of what he did after he fled -conected to Yazzy story)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
5 Reviews
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on June 12, 2012
Last Updated on June 12, 2012
Tags: d. Grey Man, Soul Eater, Pandora Hearts, Ouran, Fairy Tail, Akatsuki, whatever-i-feel-like


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne