Chapter Four

Chapter Four

A Chapter by TheGreatAndPowerful

Chapter Four

Ozzy had been tapping her fingers on the cars upholstery for almost 45 minutes. ‘When are we going to get there’ she thought. Jordan had picked her up right on time Sunday afternoon. His car was fancy, in Ozzy’s terms. Something by Chevrolet. He was taking her to his house to finally put their balloon together. “Its been a couple weeks since i’ve brought anyone home.” he said as he pulled into what looked like a gated community. He had to click a button that he had on the sun visor in front of him to open the gates. Driving through Ozzy gave wide expressions to the big houses and perfect lawns even in the winter.
“Holy s**t dude how does your family afford to live here?” she asked turning her head as they drove up a long driveway. “Uhm, metal fabrication. My dad runs his own private company. One day it will be mine too,” he said. The car came to a halt and the two stepped out quickly heading inside to avoid the cold.
Inside the ceiling was tall, to her right were stairs leading to the upstairs and loft. “We are going up there,” he said walking up. She followed behind still staring around. “Dude, your tree is almost two stories tall!” she shouted and watched him turn to give a look. “Have you never been in a big house?” he asked. She shook her head taking a seat on the group with her papers and utensils. “This is the first.” She glanced over at one wall that looked like it had football thrown up all over it. Jerseys, footballs, trophies, medals, clippings. “You were on the football team? What happened?” she said looking to him. Jordan shrugged and banged a hand on his leg, “I couldn’t play this season due to some a*****e f*****g up my leg.” he said. “I don’t like talking about it,” he said and changed the subject.
“Well that looks nice. You chose to make the bricks look more realistic than cartoony, nice” he said and looked around. “Should we glue, and then staple this b*****d together,” he said clicking the stapler a few times making her laugh and nod. 
The two spent the next two and half hours gluing and stapling 57 pieces of paper together to a makeshift balloon. “All we can do is hope that come time the project is due that this thing will fly,” she said and watched him stand up. “I am sure it will fly. If not, because of your wonderful art we will at least have some points” he said flattering her a blush. “Thanks,” she mumbled and watched him get a little close, “Oh don’t thank me, I need to thank-you. I can’t even draw stick figures really,” he said taking her hand and stroked her palm, “Very gifted hands,” he said. At this point she knew he was flirting and she couldn’t even understand why. She had some common knowledge when it came to drawing, and she mainly liked to draw cartoons. The bricks were simple, but he was pushing the issue. “Okay okay, you’re welcome,” she said and pulled her hand back. 
“Why don’t we head downstairs. Eat something before I take you home,” he said softly  escorting her down. “How do you feel about eating some left overs? I promise it isn’t gross or anything,” he said digging into the fridge. She sat down at the bar in the middle of the kitchen, “I don’t care I guess. I am not that hungry to begin with,” she said rubbing her hands over the countertop.
He closed the fridge door stopping. “If you aren’t that hungry then nevermind,” he said taking a seat next to her putting his feet onto the supporting horizontal bars on her chair getting close. He swallowed hard and rested an elbow on the table, “Its getting late, and we finally finished our balloon. I think it is time for me to go home” she said. He gave a nod, “Right, I wouldn’t want your parents to get worried about you,” he said. She felt a little bad but didn’t show, it wasn’t his fualt. He didn’t know.
The two had everything picked up in minutes before they left. Pulling out of the nice neighborhood at night showed every house with spotlights on them. She turned her head, “So where are your parents right now?” she asked. He shrugged, “They are sociable people. Gone almost every night,” he said. 
Jordan pulled right out front of her house. “So you don’t have anything to do after school tomorrow?” he asked. She shook her head, “Im never doing anything.” He leaned over and kissed her lips before she could even protest. She was wide eyed, and shaking. She had never kissed anyone before and was completely lost. He pulled back and laughed at her expression. “Are you going to be okay?” he said. She touched her lips looking up at him with a nod. “It was just a kiss, don’t worry. Now go on,” he said unlocking the door letting her scurry off into the house.


© 2013 TheGreatAndPowerful


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

188 Views
Added on December 24, 2013
Last Updated on December 24, 2013
Tags: murder, mystery, horror, serial, killer, romance, gore, sex, friendship, family, murderer


Author

TheGreatAndPowerful
TheGreatAndPowerful

About
I go by my personas name which is Ozzy. On my past account I was Ayumi, and in real life it is Sami. I hope to get back into writing and felt it was necessary to make a new account and start with a .. more..

Writing