Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by King-Bloodbolt

When he had awoken his body tingled with a slight pain as if his body had gone numb, he also noticed that he was in a different room than when he had fallen asleep. He'd never seen this room, it looked decrepit. Cobwebs were all over the room, dust was everywhere. He heard a laugh from the dark corner of the room. As he looked over, a man stepped into the dim light of the lone hanging bulb. A surprised look spread across Rodney’s face. It was the same man who'd attacked him in the street. Rodney struggled against his bindings, but it was no use. “I was wondering when you'd wake up, I was hoping you had been put out of service, can't collect the bounty with you alive after all.” Rodney stuttered. “W-who are you?” The man chuckled, “I'm the leader of the top bounty clan in the world, Silver Oracle. Jimmy ‘Viper’ Atterbury is the name.” Rodney stared at him with a blank face. “Who?” The man looked angry. “The number one bounty clan, responsible for the deaths of Art Jones, Jackie Grant, and most recently, Skylar Wolf. We also take out nobodies from time to time. If the pay is good. We aim to kill.” Rodney gasped “You. You're responsible for that? That would explain the recent amount of deaths by poison. You snake! I'll kill You.” Viper laughed. “You won't be around much longer to do anything of the sort” Viper began to leave the room, but flipped a switch on his way. With the sound of sliding wood, there were suddenly a vast amount of hissing noises from below the bed. Viper closed the door behind him and left Rodney to die. Rodney struggled with all his might against the strap holding his right arm down. He couldn't manage to break the strap, but he did loosen it slightly. Thankfully it was now loose enough to slide his hand free from the restraint. As he pulled his hand out, he heard the engine of a truck starting up and peeling out of the area. Rodney reached to the left  and removed the strap holding down his left arm. With little effort, he could sit up to undo the strap around his waist, and later his feet. When he stood up on the bed and looked down at the floor, he saw many green snakes, presumably Pit Viper snakes. It would fit the theme of poisoned victims, and the leader's nickname… He thought to himself. Now how am i going to get out of here with these vipers slithering about…”


© 2018 King-Bloodbolt


Author's Note

King-Bloodbolt
Leave suggestions or possible changes I can make to the story, to help it flow better/improve it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on April 12, 2018
Last Updated on April 12, 2018
Tags: Crime, Hit and Run, Mafia


Author

King-Bloodbolt
King-Bloodbolt

Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada



About
17 Y/o Male Creative Writer/Gamer. I write fictional stories for fun. I have written in the past, mostly about horror. I play many games as a gamer, but the one type of game I can play for hours is an.. more..

Writing