Foreword/Prologue

Foreword/Prologue

A Chapter by Mark Daniels

Whoever said you can't be special, was wrong. In this world, everyone is special, or at least, everyone has some kind of superpower. Now, whether they use it for good or evil, is completely their choice. Unfortunately, some can't help their choice....but enough about that. Let's just join our main character, shall we?

 

Now, Marcus Onizuka may look like a normal high school, but to us, he is like the rest of his world: special. He has the abily to control and manipulate fire. He is able to do this because he holds a powerful, yet very lazy fire demon inside of him. and his name is Marc, but again, you'll find out more about that later.



© 2010 Mark Daniels


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I know. I kinda started this off a very long time ago, and i didn't really know anything about creative writing outside of poetry, so i kinda just went with what i thought i knew. i since dropped this project to focus on others. im hoping i will be able to pick this back up and rework the entire thing so it is more interesting and better written. Thank you for the comment though

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is good but I don't think it's necessary... Hopefully you'll explain in your book that in his world everyone has a "gift" of sorts. If you really want a prologue why not put some sort of begining that could be important to the plot of the story. I sometimes put legends as my prologues or I put some sort of important beginning that might not really be needed in the text to get the story but can give the readers a little bit of insite as to WHY this is happening or I just use it as a hook... Do you get what I'm going for? Umm.... if you've read Stephenia Meyers book "The Host" there is a prologue(Inserted) in the beginning and it's not really important to the book but it hooks the reads and it has something to do with the two main characters.^_^ I really am looking forward to where this goes though!
~Dreamer!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 6, 2010
Last Updated on October 17, 2010


Author

Mark Daniels
Mark Daniels

44077, OH



About
Well, here you go. This is my personal poetry/writing site. Please, feel free to browse around and read that which i have created. Also leave me some comments and suggestions, they're all welsome. Oth.. more..

Writing