The THIRD PERSON

The THIRD PERSON

A Chapter by NeiL ArandA
"

The Most Misunderstood Person in the Godhead

"


The Most Misunderstood Person of the Trinity 

The Holy Spirit is one of the most misunderstood entity in the Divine Godhead. Many sects from their Monotheistic point of view excluded Christ and the Holy Spirit so they have to concoct a reason to explain them. Its not an " It" nor a manifestation of someones personal consciousness as some religious movement doctrinally believed and promote. Like a force, electricity or a wind but a unique and distinct Person of the Godhead. 

What makes a Person a person ? 

A person has a name, it has intelligence, it has freewill and a choice, it has the ability to reason and has emotions and able to feel and communicate. In the Scriptures the Third person of the Triune or Godhead is addressed in the personal pronoun - He. It can be grieve or hurt when born again believers deliberately sin and compromise.

Holy Spirit Role

It doesn't glorify Himself but gives glory to Christ and takes what He had known from Christ and the Father and make it known to the believers who have been sealed for salvation. It doesn't save anyone but convicts a sinners of its fallen state and sinful nature to point them for their need of Christ. 

In the realm of Science. Cough has been dubbed as the watchdog of the Lung. If a food particle or drop of water accidentally enters the bronchial pipe it automatically produce a coughing reflex expelling foreign body and clearing the airway. The Holy Spirit is the watchdog of a christian spiritual senses in the sense that it sensitively guards the heart and mind of a person made alive by Christ for sanctification and transformation.

The Unpardonable Sin

Inconspicuous maybe the Holy Spirit role but comes a stern and decisive warning of unpardonable sin and one sin that Christ didn't came to atone. This great offense is the " rejection of Christ."

Greatest Gift To The Believers

The Holy Spirit is the most underrated Person of the Triune God yet the greatest gift our Lord Jesus could ever solicit from God the Father to bestow upon His people this promise of a Comforter who would live and take residence inside a believers heart as a guarantor at the point of salvation and for their personal protection, edification, exhortation and future exaltation. 

Question To Readers

So a question needs still be answered. Who among the Godhead deserves our utmost devotion and worship? Is it the Father, the Holy Spirit, or Christ ? And why is it ?

by NeiL ArandA



© 2018 NeiL ArandA


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on November 6, 2018
Last Updated on November 6, 2018
Tags: Theology Godhead Person

RANDOM THOUGHTS


Author

NeiL ArandA
NeiL ArandA

Pearl of the Orient Seas



About
JESUS AND THE SPARROWS Consider The Sparrow Here Jesus was walking alone along the Mediterranean Sea near Tiberius in the northern part of Israel and He offers seeds to some sparrows searchi.. more..

Writing
ABSCOND ABSCOND

A Poem by NeiL ArandA