A Honey-Colored Letter

A Honey-Colored Letter

A Chapter by TheMalady
"

Although, he must confess that he has always been walking along the rolling plains and crashing waves of his life, refusing to stop by to see the golden days trailing behind him...

"

Dear Aoi,

How are you? I hope you like the Sakura this year. Have you noticed how her petals wave at the clear blue sky? The sweet scent drifting into the waves of the wind's turbulence, carried into thousands, no, perhaps million miles of unknown lands or even worlds where your solemn mauve eyes seek? I, on the other hand, could only think of the world you silently long to be. 


I hope to see you soon. Hopefully, before Spring ends, so I can show you how majestically it stands amidst the infinite blue sky.

Sincerely Yours,
Hana


How is it that the sky easily changes colors? And the sun slipping so smoothly into the dusk, the faint purplish shade trailing behind, caressing away the pinkish ones which leaves the dark head sighing. For the last time, his mauve eyes cast down on the piece of honey-colored paper, which is firmly locked in his right hand. In a blink of an eye, his mind is filled with the clear blue horizon, the splashing vivid colors of red and yellow painting away the ebony hues of the starry night sky.


"...You'd better find a girlfriend soon..."


He takes in a lungful of air, shaking his head as her words echo inside his head, reminding him once more of that fateful encounter.


Slowly, he pulls the gray muffler closer to his neck, wordlessly pondering as he saunters on the silent hill, beneath the graying days of his life. Although, he must confess that he has always been walking along the rolling plains and crashing waves of his life, refusing to stop by to see the golden days trailing behind him. Especially for that person he always passes by.


Once more, his mind drifts back to the slumbering memories of honey-colored days and pinkish sakura petals silently whispering her song to him. 


"Don't tell me, you don't know how to write a letter?" 


Aoi Arata feels his shoulders tense and his eyebrows furrow at the sudden intrusion that halts him to scribble his thoughts down on the blank parchment laid before him. Slowly, he raises his head, turning his sharp, icy mauve eyes to the tall girl with slim-built body, smooth oval-shaped face framed in her long, wavy burgundy hair. She stands in front of his dark brown desk, a toothy grin splaying on her plump, peach lips. 


"Eh... I thought Arata needed my help. I personally came here so I could assist you," Hana Kazumi adds, her smoky gray eyes capture him, trapping him under her soft gaze.

"Here, Allow me to help you. Geez... You're helpless, despite of your good looks and brains!" 


"Wha - Hey!" However, his words of protestation are muffled in the sea of hubbub, rippling in the silence as she quickly pulls her chair beside him, propping herself down, while brushing aside a strand of stray hair on her smooth brows. 


"This is so simple. It's just writing a love letter and here you are racking your brain for almost ten minutes. I can't believe you're the top of the class," she chuckles, snatching away the pen and paper from his hand without any permission. However, Aoi could only clench his hands, gulping down the air threatening to rise up in his throat and shutting his eyes from the intruder. 


"Why are you even helping me?" he inwardly groans, slamming his broad back against his wooden chair, snapping open his eyes then letting them sweep across the others, who are deep in thought, brows creasing as they bury their noses in the piece of paper laid in front of them, trying to cook up some genuine ideas about their non-existent paramour. Although, he cannot blame them, since he also shares the same plight, seeing the shadow of despair clawing away the golden light from their eyes. How soon the noise dies in their lips, as their minds try to speak up the words to fill the  emptiness of their hearts.


In the deafening silence, only the ticking clock could invade the serenity of their minds. Aoi gingerly shoots her a quick glance before studying the entirety of their class. Boys and girls sit in their own places, frowning over a simple matter of a letter, a herculean task left by their teacher to work on their own devices. He soon wanders through the sliding crystal window, seeing the white streaks of clouds roll along the blue sky while passing over the waving sakuras. 


"This will be the first and the last time so, be thankful," she chuckles once more, which makes the boy turn to her. Aoi creases his brows, pulling up his lips in a straight line at her sudden words.


"Don't look at me like that," Hana simply says in a low voice, fixing him with an astute stare. Aoi swiftly turns away, avoiding her piercing gaze that sees through him. He has never been close with her and she could return the same sentiment as well. However, that is until she invited herself to sit beside him, nonsensically snatching away the wordless parchment under his nose.


"Argh... You think it's fine to allow a girl, especially two people who barely know each other except for their names, to write a boy's love letter?" Aoi mutters under his breath, escaping the taunting gray eyes aimed at him like pointed daggers. Begrudgingly, he sweeps his gaze across the others, who are in deep gloom. Hiro Jones, on the other hand, seems too engrossed and happy to be even bothered by such a menial task as composing a love letter. 


'Yeah. Writing a simple love letter,' he drily thought, right arm propping up on his wooden desk, while putting his chin down on his hand. 


"I think Sensei just wants us to experience how to write one. There's nothing bad about it. And you especially need this, since you seem the kind of person, who never writes one," she remarks with a ghostly smirk upon her lips. Aoi knits his brows deeper, refusing to hear any words from his strange classmate.


"Hmph. Pathetic. How is writing a love letter this important? Really, Sensei is just one of those people frustrated over love," he answers, rolling his eyes in exasperation.


Hana could only nod in agreement, the smile now completely breaking out on her lips. His words are sharp, cold and as always, sear her heart into tiny bits of shard crystals. Gripping his pen tightly, she continues to scribble down the words, pouring out her sentiments into the piece of paper he has been staring at for a long time. 


"Really, Arata, you're also one of those people who are frustrated to even write a love letter," she chuckles with the usual ringing voice before rising up from her seat. The dark head cast him a sharp gaze, contempt overshadowing his deep mauve eyes of which she returns with her usual cool gaze. She slips the paper into his right hand before turning on her heel, nibbling her bottom lip as she stifles a chuckle from escaping her throat.


"You'd better find a girlfriend soon," she adds in a throaty manner, throwing him a sideglance, as she quietly pulls out her chair back to her table just on his right flank. Aoi feels the warmth of the honey rays caress him. Eventually, he finds himself zoning out, unconsciously stealing glances at her. 


                     ***


The days flutter by like the sakura's soft pink buds kissing away the clear blue sky and crimson sunset. How soon memories unfold at the breaking dawn? And how fast it becomes one of the mementos tucked away in the starry dome of dreams engulfing one at night?


Aoi knows he will need to let go of simple things. They were fleeting sensations, memories, and times like the butterflies skirting around the blooming red rose, or the waking glowworms in the tepid summer night. Eventually, he must learn to wind back to the usual golden days, don the same stoic smile, with the silence embracing his world like the summer breath.


Though, his heart longs for that honey-colored day, when silence comes to him. He can hear her ringing voice sending ripples in the shallow depths of his heart; her smoky gray eyes capture him, holding him under her cool spell, and reading his soul like the palm of her hand.


Soon, his world is drawn into her. Every second of the hour, he would steal a glance at her, quietly watching her smoky gray eyes wander towards the full-bloom sakura. Hana would only sit on her chair, bask in deep reverie, perhaps her eyes could see the distant lands, completely ignoring the world all around her.


There is a song in the silence. A sweet hymn drifting along the wave of time and space. Aoi has never been one to indulge himself in the matters of sentiments, however at that certain dusk, when serenity cuddles him, he grips his pen and lays down the blank cream parchment on top of his dark brown desk. The classroom seems hollow, casting tall shadows from the cold, empty desks and chairs that were once warm of human contact.  Only the soft whisper of the spring wind and the occasional din from the gymnasium fills his ear. 


Writing a letter is not his forte, especially if it's dedicated to someone. Slowly, he swallows a mouthful of air, coating his lungs with resolve. His fingers tightly coil around the hard pen, circumstantially blotting the smooth white paper with the accursed dark ink which wrinkles his brow, grimacing at the predicament. Inky splotches now occupy the once blank parchment. 


"Damn..." he groans, then slips out another paper from his desk, smoothing out the article with his hands before drawing in a second lungful of air.


In the duration of indefinite moment, pouring down his sentiment allows him to completely shut himself from the whispering world; and he realizes that deep within him there is a voice he forgot to listen to. 


The birds soaring up against the crashing wind, the soft murmurs of the rustling leaves, the faint crimson, gold and purple hues vanishing into the ebony dusk - Aoi stares before these times, while quietly holding onto the piece of parchment that he tucks away in his literature book. For how long he has kept it there, he is not entirely sure, since he cannot count the days that quickly drift by like the tides of the deep blue sea. Soon, Spring leaves as Autumn fills up the sky with gold and mackerel hues. During that moment, he no longer watches those smoky gray eyes as Hana transferred to another school; however, he welcomes it with a faint smile, brushing away the memories and turning around from it, leaving behind the gray days of his life.


Aoi lets himself into the poorly lit school hall, devoid of any voices that usually fill his ears. It has always been his habit to stay late in the school library reading and studying, forgetting how every moment seems to flow so quickly akin to the sand passing so easily through the cracks of his palms.


His own soft footfalls echo through the ghostly hall as he ambles his way towards the exit, until his ears catch whispers and shuffling feet along the corridor. Dubiously, he halts on his tracks, stopping to a corner as he perks his ear to any voices that will fill his curiosity.  

 
"I - I'm currently looking for my bag..." 


A voice sears through the eerie air which sends a familiar ring to Aoi. Gingerly, he peers over the wall, taking a glimpse of the amber-colored locks cascading down behind the girl's back, almost reaching her shoulders, cowering before the tall, jet-black haired boy standing in front of her. Aoi squints through the shadows, trying to make out the faces of the two figures bask in the gloom of the dusk. 


"Ahm... Prank played against you?" the male sighs, exhaustion lacing his familiar voice as he shuffles on his feet whilst scratching the back of his head. "Isn't that already too much? And just look at how late it is already."


Aoi slowly turns away, completely forgetting whatever he just witnessed. Two people meeting in the dark and talking about something isn't his concern. Once more, he treads along the dimly lit hall, passing along the dusk that sets its wings along the horizon. 


Not long, he arrives at the towering shoe locker. He reaches out for the small, square door just about his eye-level, opening it to pull out his black, leather shoes; only to reveal a pink square envelope, neatly tucked between the ridges of his shoes. His smooth brows crease upon seeing the surprising article inside his locker. Cautiously, he turns around, his eyes seeking for anyone who slipped it inside his locker, though, not a soul roam around. Hesitantly, he picks up the letter, slip the black leather shoes on his feet and puts the white rubber ones inside the locker.


'A letter?' he wonders, warily flipping the pink envelope over his hand. Once more, his eyes survey the dim surroundings, inspecting any shadows lurking behind him, though he is the only present soul.

A letter. Slowly, he shakes his head, trying to think of any logical reasons for him to receive a letter. Quietly, he wonders of any girls, who were following him however, his taciturn façade is enough to make them turn away from him.

 

The crease on his forehead deepens as he continues to stare at the pink envelope. "It's better to open it," he mutters under his breath, carefully opening the envelope and unfolding the honey-colored parchment that is methodically folded into four parts.

 

Clear, mauve eyes are soon enthralled by the letter, drawn into the power of words which brush his heart with warmth. 

 

Silence hangs around like the morning mist, the starry night sky overhead the luscious meadow, and the gentle sea breeze washing away his blues away.

 

However, he can only remember her in that honey-colored day. Her blunt remarks that left a grim line on his lips, her cool gaze directly searing him, and the fleeting, soft brush of her fingers as she slipped the paper into his right hand. 

 

"It's already too late to even say good-bye," he utters, crumpling the pink envelope in his left hand, the other hand is careful not to wrinkle the precious parchment.

 

"...I hope to see you soon. Hopefully, before Spring ends, so I can show you how majestically it stands amidst the infinite blue sky..."    


However, he soon finds himself chasing after the lost warmth and honey-colored day he has been longing. Standing under the dusky dome of sparkling hot white and yellow stars, his clear and wide mauve eyes frantically looks around, while his heart races hard. Yet, only the eddies of amber-colored leaves on the plain vast of loam, and the waving sakura, no longer wearing their bright pink hue, welcome him, as the biting twilight air tenderly strokes his soft cheeks.


Aoi knows how those gray days roll behind him are now part of his memories. They come and go, like the waving seasons, leaving their trail of colorful footsteps behind. And Hana, how sudden she came and bid her good-bye...

Nonetheless, he will wait for another spring to arrive, especially when the sakura trees start to bloom.



© 2016 TheMalady


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Sorry it took me so long to get back to your read request!

How is it that the sky easily changes colors? And the sun slipping so smoothly into the dusk, the faint purplish shade trailing behind; caressing away the pinkish ones which leaves the dark head sighing. For the last time, his mauve eyes cast down on the piece of honey-colored paper, which is firmly locked in his right hand. In a blink of an eye, his mind is filled with the clear blue horizon, the splashing vivid colors of red and yellow painting away the ebony hues of the starry night sky.

YOU NEVER CEASE TO BLOW ME AWAY WITH YOU BEAUTIFUL IMAGERY AND USE OF COLORS I CANT DEAL WITH THE SKILL HERE IT IS SO GREAT! :) UGH! WAY TO OPEN A STORY, WHY DON'T YOU?!?!?!?!

And how fast it becomes one of the mementos tucked away in the starry dome of dreams engulfing one at night.

Who writs this?!?!?! A brilliant writer that's who. I'm disgusted with how beautiful this is, you are so talented! hahaha Seriously I admire your writing so much.

I loved this piece. I enjoyed and could relate to Aoi and I loved the relationship that you developed between the two of them. I personally think that the letter would be stronger if you put it at the end instead, but otherwise, this is a gorgeous of writing, Jai. As always, you never fail to deliver enthralling stories with vivid imagery.

*flails in happiness*


This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Zyle Christian William Cook

8 Years Ago

haha please don't turn into a tomato, they have no hands to write with! hahhahaha

I a.. read more
TheMalady

8 Years Ago

haha, yup... I guess I'll just stop with morphing into one. Nah, just kidding :P
Zyle Christian William Cook

8 Years Ago

hahahahaha



Reviews

This is a very vivid, lovely piece. It makes me feel like a soft breeze is brushing through my mind. Perhaps it's because of this that it makes me almost drift off into bliss before coming back to a deeper detail. Beautiful. :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Sorry it took me so long to get back to your read request!

How is it that the sky easily changes colors? And the sun slipping so smoothly into the dusk, the faint purplish shade trailing behind; caressing away the pinkish ones which leaves the dark head sighing. For the last time, his mauve eyes cast down on the piece of honey-colored paper, which is firmly locked in his right hand. In a blink of an eye, his mind is filled with the clear blue horizon, the splashing vivid colors of red and yellow painting away the ebony hues of the starry night sky.

YOU NEVER CEASE TO BLOW ME AWAY WITH YOU BEAUTIFUL IMAGERY AND USE OF COLORS I CANT DEAL WITH THE SKILL HERE IT IS SO GREAT! :) UGH! WAY TO OPEN A STORY, WHY DON'T YOU?!?!?!?!

And how fast it becomes one of the mementos tucked away in the starry dome of dreams engulfing one at night.

Who writs this?!?!?! A brilliant writer that's who. I'm disgusted with how beautiful this is, you are so talented! hahaha Seriously I admire your writing so much.

I loved this piece. I enjoyed and could relate to Aoi and I loved the relationship that you developed between the two of them. I personally think that the letter would be stronger if you put it at the end instead, but otherwise, this is a gorgeous of writing, Jai. As always, you never fail to deliver enthralling stories with vivid imagery.

*flails in happiness*


This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Zyle Christian William Cook

8 Years Ago

haha please don't turn into a tomato, they have no hands to write with! hahhahaha

I a.. read more
TheMalady

8 Years Ago

haha, yup... I guess I'll just stop with morphing into one. Nah, just kidding :P
Zyle Christian William Cook

8 Years Ago

hahahahaha
Same as Lavorther, sorry for taking so long to get to this one! It is indeed much longer than the other pieces you read-requested and I am a very slow reader HAHA.

The main things error-wise I noticed in this piece was a number of tense issues (mostly past tense words put in where they don't fit), the unnecessary capitalization of some words (like Spring, Sakura, and Trees), one little head-hop in the first half, and a little overuse of descriptive words, for my taste at least.

I believe the strength in your writing lies in, as many others have mentioned, your use of imagery and some of your poetic verbiage. I do think that you could cut out some of the descriptive words, though - I find myself losing the meaning of the sentences amidst the layers of adjectives. My suggestion for that would be to see what parts of the story you want to give specific movements/colors/notice to and apply your poetic descriptions there; otherwise, the story becomes a large block of adjectives and the reader might get lost and not know which parts to pay more attention to, if that makes sense.

I feel like it's easier to make little mistakes and get lost in your own writing in longer pieces like this, so it helps to step away from it for a day or even longer and look back on it with fresh eyes. In my own experience, it helps a lot to read your writing out loud - that helps with flow and finding mistakes easier!

I shall end on a complimentary note by saying that I quite liked the second paragraph after the three-asterisk split: "Aoi knows he will need to let go of simple things. They were fleeting sensations, memories, and times like the butterflies skirting around the blooming red rose, or the waking glowworms in the tepid summer night. Eventually, he must learn to wind back to the usual golden days, don the same stoic smile, with the silence embracing his world like the summer breath."

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

TheMalady

8 Years Ago

Aw, thank you very much for the read and review! I really appreciate it and I must admit that this o.. read more
First of all: sorry it took so long for me to respond to your read request. It's a lot longer than your usual chapter and I had to make some time so I could read all of it.

As I said before, you have a really poetic writing style, and although I needed to look up several words, I really enjoyed it. I also loved how the letter from the beginning ended up in his locker at the end of the chapter. And it was a nice little touch that he overheard the two persons from the first chapter.

There was one part that was a bit confusing:
"Hiro Jones, on the other hand, seems too engrossed and happy ..."
Who is Hiro? The name sounds vaguely familiar, but this is the first time you mention him in this chapter. Yet this feels like I should know who he is. He might have shown up in a earlier chapter, but my memory is terrible.

Other than that, I spotted several small mistakes in tense and spelling, but nothing serious:

"Aoi mutters under his breath, escaping the taunting gray eyes aim at him like pointed daggers."
"aim" should be "aimed".

"And how fast it becomes one of the mementos tuck away in the starry dome of dreams engulfing one at night."
"tuck" should be "tucked"

"... he grips his pen and lay down the blank cream parchment on top of his dark brown desk."
"lay" should be "lays"

"Aoi slowly turns away, completely forgetting whatever he just witness."
"witness" should be "witnessed"

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

TheMalady

8 Years Ago

Hi! Thanks a lot for the review! I really don't mind the wait. :)

Hiro Jones was in t.. read more
Lavorther

8 Years Ago

Ah, okay. Like I said, my memory is terrible, especially for names. And it was a while ago that I re.. read more
TheMalady

8 Years Ago

Haha, yeah me as well. Reminders really do help a lot. I really don't mind the long wait. :) Thanks .. read more
First off, I do not know if it was intentional, but you did not indent any paragraphs. Of course it is not a "must do" it is just often more pleasing to the eye.

In this particular story, when mentioning pink, I don't think you need to add the suffix "-ish." It throws it off just a bit.

Also, you don't need to constantly repeat the color of their eyes, maybe once or twice, then the detail will sink in and you no longer need to repeat it.

"Eh... I thought Arata needs my help. I personally came here so I could assist you," Hana Kazumi adds, her smoky gray eyes capture him, trapping him under her soft gaze. "Here, Allow me to assist you. Geez... You're helpless, despite of your good looks and brains!" This paragraph in itself is a tad off. The first sentence, you go from past to present tense by saying "thought" and "needs," perhaps change on of them? Most likely the "thought," because everything else seems to be present tense. Also, you don't need to say "assist" twice, it is a bit messy. Use a synonym of the word, like just plain help, or maybe something more complex if that is what you like.

"Wha - Hey!" However, his words of protestation are muffled in the sea of hubbub, rippling the silence as she quickly pulls her chair beside him, propping herself down, while brushing aside a strand of hair straying on her smooth brows. You might want to add "in" after rippling! just to help the flow. Also, perhaps saying "stray hair" instead of "hair straying." Might be more pleasing.

In the deafening silence, only the ticking clock could invade the serenity of their minds. Aoi gingerly shoots her a quick glance before studying the entirety of their class. Boys and girls sit in their own places, frowning over a simple matter of a letter, a herculean task left by their Teacher to work on their own devices. He soon wanders through the sliding crystal window, seeing the white streaks of clouds roll along the blue sky while passing over the waving Sakuras. Simply "Teacher," it should not be capitalized, making it "teacher." It is not a proper noun, and neither is "spring."

His fingers tightly coil around the hard pen, circumstantially blotting the smooth white paper of the accursed dark ink which wrinkles his brow, grimacing at the predicament. A small error, use "with" or "in" in place of "of" in the sentence after "white paper."

"Damn..." he groans, however he slips out another paper from his desk, smoothing out the article with his hands before drawing in another lungful of air. Mayhaps you could use this statement instead, "he groans, then proceeds to slip yet another paper from his desk, smoothing out the article with his hands before drawing in a second breath of air."

In the duration of indefinite moment, pouring down his sentiment allows him to completely shut himself from the whispering world. And he realizes, that deep within him there is a voice he forgot to listen to. You do not need the comma after realizes. Also you might want to combine the two sentences with a comma or a semi-colon.

During that moment, he no longer watches those smoky gray eyes as Hana transferred to another school. However, he welcomes it with a faint smile, brushing away the memories and turning around from it, leaving behind the gray days of his life. You could also combine these sentences as well, by saying "-h eno longer watches those smoky gray eyes when Hana transferred to another school; however, he welcomes it with a faint smile, brushing away the memories ---"

Aoi slowly turns away, completely forgetting whatever he just witness. Two people meeting in the dark and talking about something isn't his concern. "witnessed," not witness.

He reaches out for the small, square door just about his eye-level, opening it to pull out his black, leather shoes; only to reveal a piece of pink square envelope, neatly tucked between the ridges of his shoes. It would not me a "piece of an envelope", I think you were going to say paper, then changed your mind? So, you can just get rid of the word "piece."

His smooth brows crease upon seeing the surprising article inside his locker. Cautiously, he turns around, his eyes seeking for anyone who slip it inside his locker, though, not a soul roam around. Hesitantly, he picks up the letter, slip the black leather shoes on his feet and puts the white rubber ones inside the locker. Small mistake, "slips" instead of "slip."

Excellent story, you write with such finesse, it is beautiful. I love your style, it draws you in until the very end! Other than small grammatical errors, it is flawless. The detail and imagery is astounding and I just love everything about these stories. Love is very powerful, and you use that power in your writing to entrance the readers and captivate us, willingly or not. Very beautiful, not at all passe, I hope you continue to write more.


This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

TheMalady

8 Years Ago

Haha, geez... As expected from you! Your review is so helpful. I couldn't avoid some errors in this .. read more
Obscured by the Shadows

8 Years Ago

Mistakes do not define something, merely gives it character and room to improve. Doesn't take away f.. read more
I really love the way you write, it paints the picture so beautiful and your dialouge always feels natural and not cheesy. I like the relationship between Hana and Aoi!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

TheMalady

8 Years Ago

Really??? Aw geez... I've read Black Prince and Dengeki Days! For Wolf Girl, um, I'm not really sure.. read more
Southern_Writes

8 Years Ago

Korean version. I am in LOVE with Ku Hye Sun, she is adorable. Ive watched her in a few dramas now.
TheMalady

8 Years Ago

Aw... Koreans are really great in making dramas! You should also try MaBoy! It's super funny! I woul.. read more
You've taken it up a notch.
"and the gentle sea breeze washing away his blues
away..", one extra away.
"Aoi gingerly shots her a quick glance", I thinks "shoots" in place of "shots" will sound better.
But it was pretty amazing. Long, but worth the seconds. I like Hana...the description of her features, it almost got me falling in love. Hope there'll be a continuation....it isn't fair to end a romance this way.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

TheMalady

8 Years Ago

Hi! Thanks a lot for reading! Your review is a big encouragement for me. :)

Don't wor.. read more
Krizito

8 Years Ago

Life is round and round...kinda like a circle. We're all learning from the next person...keep up the.. read more
TheMalady

8 Years Ago

Ah... That is true. We are indeed learning from others, counterclockwise :) You too as well! I'll be.. read more
Maybe its just me, but I find it weird that you capitalise random words such as Sakura Trees and Spring.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

TheMalady

8 Years Ago

Haha, well, you're the first person to point these out. Thanks for that. Haha, for the 'Spring', I'm.. read more
I love this chapter. It's so full of imagery, and I love the way you wrote everything. You write with such grace it's amazing, and it's like you're capturing a picture. This story paints a picture and I really enjoyed reading it!!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

TheMalady

8 Years Ago

Aw... geez... Thanks a lot! I'm really happy that you like this story! I wouldn't be able to accompl.. read more
I hope that once you have completed this story you consider trying to get it published.... This is my first chapter reading it; however, I will go and read it from the beginning..... You are awesome.......

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

TheMalady

8 Years Ago

Uh-oh... That's really big. I think I'll need to study grammar first before I think of publishing. B.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

715 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 14, 2016
Last Updated on May 4, 2016
Tags: Letter, Memories, Farewells


Author

TheMalady
TheMalady

About
Somehow, it seems I can't keep up with the multiple reviews that gradually increase each day. I'll try to make it a point to read your work. Meanwhile, I am currently revising some of my old works.. more..

Writing
About Me About Me

A Story by TheMalady


The Forgotten The Forgotten

A Chapter by TheMalady



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Longing Longing

A Poem by TheMalady