Diary Of A Cemetary

Diary Of A Cemetary

A Story by The Message

5/10/2008

 Oh how they tickle. The gliders smooth away the roughest flesh, clean the plate clean. The shimmering coat comforts, gleams, praises and prides. And the smell! Sublime.

5/13/2008

 It hit hard, wet and red. A sphere, a meteor, a demon. What was it? Gone now, plucked away. Another new sheen. Peace after the trauma.

5/20/2008

 A gash, the pain. A gash! Who to blame? That child, that new one, the little hairy one. A gash, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. So small.

7/1/2008

 A new friend, a long greenish friend. It wipes broadly and cleanly. A nice friend.

3/20/2009

 Unusual attention. So happy and clean.

3/23/2009

 Unusual noises, shufflings, movements. Noises and noises. And then silences. Where are the noises?

4/2/2009

 Dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust, dust.

6/17/2009

 More of these minute things, roaming the expanse. More of them collapse. Ever the dust, the dust, the dust. Where are the noises?

10/14/2009

 There were loud ones today but they left in short order. No wipings. Nothing is clean, just dust and ruin.

12/25/2009

 A tiny one came out and took that bit there, that piece from another, it took that away for later use. They move and push away the dust, but it isn't clean.

12/26/2009

 The one from before has gone missing. No steps today. No pushing.

2/7/2010

 Something aches, something seeps. Green over there.

7/1/2010

 Needs amputation, needs cleaning. Something to stop the green, to stop the damage. The dust clumps on it.

9/15/2010

 Where are the noises? Will there be noises?

© 2010 The Message


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love it, but what prompt is this for? I only take writing that has to do with the prompts. This is a very interesting write. You did a nice job on it. Keep up the work, but I need to know what prompt it was for?

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

282 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 13, 2010
Last Updated on November 13, 2010

Author

The Message
The Message

Hoover/Mobile, AL



About
I like music (Listening, playing and composing), reading and boardgames. As to writing, I prefer complex metaphor and Lovecraftian influences... and generally being incoherent, haha. more..

Writing
Scene One Scene One

A Chapter by The Message


Scena: Wetlaw Scena: Wetlaw

A Chapter by The Message