Q and A

Q and A

A Poem by Molly Leanne Jasmer
"

My best friend was trying to answer a question haha

"

Q: What causes people to fall in love?

A: I don't really know. I have been asking myself that for years. 8 years to be correct but I think it has something to do with how you see that person. But some people think it has to do with what you feel, but at 14 soon to be 15, I can't really say what causes people to fall in love and for real, what is love? Is it something you see or feel? After saying that one thing I always say, "Id they love you, then they will come back. If they don't, then it was never meant to be."

© 2012 Molly Leanne Jasmer


Author's Note

Molly Leanne Jasmer
My best friend got asked this question, and she tried to answer it haha

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This topic is really so complicated, yet sometimes its so simple.
Your friend had a point.
And i guess i'd never get to interpret the real meaning of falling in Love.


Posted 12 Years Ago


i think this subject is rather good. Love is as somone once said easy to write hard to define immpossible to live without (or somthing like that) what actually causes people to fall in love im not sure i can say for sure. but i think you need to have been in love to know but how do you know you have been in love without knowing what love is. all i know is that when you truly love somone you really know about it. its not all soppy and romantic but forceful and strange and you feel it in your heart and your mind. i like this. oh and you put Id instead of If in the second to last line.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 17, 2012
Last Updated on March 17, 2012

Author

Molly Leanne Jasmer
Molly Leanne Jasmer

graham, WA



About
Hey I'm Molly. I'm 18, and i love to write :D I'm not particularly good at it, but it's what I love to do, so im not gonna let that stop me from doing what I love. i ride horses, am on the cross count.. more..

Writing