Am I the Only One?

Am I the Only One?

A Story by T.Marie
"

Am I the only one with a family like mine. Weird and aggressive?

"
I swear everyone in my family is tall except my mother. Uncle S. 6' 5", Uncle R. is 6'3", Grandma is 5'9", Other Grandma is 6', Grandpa is probably about 6'2", I'm 5'7", my Dad is 6'3", My aunt has to be about 5'10", Aunt Penny has to be 6'1'', uncles girlfriend who is 6'1'', Cousin A. who is probably about 6', and then there's my mommy who is 5'5''. (PS The internet can be very big and very small so I'm using abbreviations.)

We're a family of giants, I got called Sasquatchess in Junior High because you know, I'm a girl. Apparently the 'ess' at the end is for the female abominable snow-women. And to top that off nearly all my male family members are nearly 300 pounds. Everyone feels small when around my family, especially because all my uncles have loud terrifying voices.

Long ago in my family history, there was a sumo wrestler and an abominable snow-woman. They fell in love and soon enough terrifying creatures walked the Earth. A whole new species was born......

How my mother got the short end of the stick I don't know but something went wrong. She was born in 1975, maybe some weird asteroid landed in the Arctic and its radiation spread across the Earth looking for one child to prey upon. That one child must have been my mother.

I like having a virtually terrifying family though, they come in handy when someone gives you a hard time. I remember sitting in this class with a boy who I was helping with his homework. When my Uncle S. walked in he nearly made him piss his pants. He was like "Who's This?" in his terrifying voice and that boy probably felt like a mouse. It was all over his face.

So what I ask is does anyone else have an odd family like mine?



© 2015 T.Marie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on April 12, 2015
Last Updated on April 12, 2015
Tags: agrressive, anger, weird, weird story, weird stories, family, family life, funny, life, funny stories, lifes a pain, what the hell, help