Sometimes, You Just Gotta Deal with it

Sometimes, You Just Gotta Deal with it

A Chapter by SkrillexLover :)

Victoria Vicky Spencer

    I heard a honk come from outside. It was loud and classic. Classic, like the type of car horn you would hear in the movies. The classic car horn. I was hoping for something like a old car horn. I liked old cars. But, this horn sound new, classic, and fancy. Must be a limo. I picked up my backpack and headed outside. I raced back inside to grab my yellow, plastic flower. I didnt look up until I got in the car.

    One of the people inside the limo was sleeping. It was a guy. He long black hair. The stereo type for a scene guy. The other person was a girl. She had big eyes, scene make-up, big poofy/wild hair, and small wrists. The stereo type for a scene chick. I had brown straigh/flat hair with tinges and flares of blue in my hair. I have black eyes, pale skin, and peircings. People think I'm emo, but I dont cut myself. And I'm a lot happier than emo people.

    "Hey, I'm Lexa." The girl said. So, I guess her name is Lexa.

    "Uh... Hi, I-I'm Vicky." I stutter while meeting new people.

    "So, what's it like back home where you are from?" Lexa asked.

    "Well... Uh... Mom burned down my house with a candle. I kind-of strangled her first and then, beat her up. Dad tried to pry me off. Didnt work. Kicked him in the nuts. Police showed up and I left without saying good-bye to them. Didnt even look back. The police-men were more family than my actual blood-family was. They gave me my favorite plastic yellow flower from the front desk as a good-bye gift. I always loved this flower." I pulled it out while I was talking and was twirling it in my hands. "This flower is basically indestructible. It doesnt break easily." I smiled as I twirled it.

    "I dont have any family. Abandonded on the side of a road. Ended up raising myself. Moved in with this kid named Jess. And he was the best roomate a person could ask for. Not!" She laughed. "He wasnt bad, but he wasnt great. All I have from my real family is my great-grandmother's wedding garter. I wear it as a bracelet."

    So, she came to sit by me and we talked about how our sectors were like, how we delt with all the differentness, and our dreams.

I believe I just made a new friend.

 

Elliot Elli Hawke

    "I will never forget you." Mom whispered in my ear as we hugged eachother goodbye.

    "Why would you forget me? I'm your son. I dont think you will ever forget those painful hours that you had while you were giving birth to me." I chuckled while a tear ran down my cheek.

    "I love you."

    "Love you, too, Mom." Another tear.

 

    As I climbed in, the dude with the long black hair woke up.

    "Rise and shine, sleepy head." A girl with poofy hair snickered. She turned to me. "Hey, I'm Lexa." She stuck out her hand and smiled.

    "Hi, I'm Elliot. But, please call my Elli (ee-lie)" I smiled back and shook her hand.

    "H-Hey, I'm Vicky. Sorry, I-I'm not g-good with new p-people." The other girl said. She smiled timidly. We shook hands.

    "Uh... Hi." The drowsy dude in the corner said. "I'm Kris." He nodded his head once at me. I copied.

    "Oh, so now we know your name!" Lexa said.

    "Uh, sorry, I was sleeping. I had a long day yesturday." He shrugged. "Oh and sorry about earlier. I was grumpy and tired. I didnt mean to lash out on you like that."

   "Ugh. I guess its fine." She managed to smile. Kris cam to sit by us.

   "So whats your story, Elli?" Vicky asked.

   "Uh... Well, my sector didnt like how I was different, so they kicked me out. Nothing ever tragic ever happened to me. I dont really have a story, I guess." I said.

    "That's okay." Lexa said. She turned to Kris. "What's your story?"

   "Dad killed Mom. Mom was the nicest person I ever met and Dad killed her. That's why I do everything possible to make my Dad's life misserable."

   "Why dont you turn him in?" Vicky asked.

   "He wanted me to. But, I didnt so he could live in pain. Knowing he killed his wife, the love of his life. He cant turn himself in because the officials would think he was crazy."

   "That's harsh. But, I believe you did the right thing." Lexa said. I nodded in agreement."I'm sorry I was so mean to you earlier." Her face went glum.

   "Its okay. Here, lets hug it out." Kris said. Lexa went over to him and they hugged, she sat down by him. But, he kept his arm on the seat behind her head. Trying to make a move. I see. Then, Vicky came and sat down by me. We talked for a while, while Lexa and Kris talked.



© 2012 SkrillexLover :)


Author's Note

SkrillexLover :)
I just want to give a HUGE thanks to Hollywood Undead. They are the band who made the song "Undead". That is my favorite song and it has given me A LOT of inspiration. It is my witing mood song i guess :) Thank you, again, Hollywood Undead. And thank you to all of you who are reading this :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on May 1, 2012
Last Updated on May 1, 2012


Author

SkrillexLover :)
SkrillexLover :)

Citrus Heights, CA



About
Tell me who is your favorite character from Void: Lexa Barlett Kris Harvey Elliot Hawke Vicky Spencer more..

Writing