To: Mr. You Know Who

To: Mr. You Know Who

A Chapter by ThePastelPrince

Dear Mr. You Know Who,
    I am pleased to inform you that you have acquired the most astounding,  most fragile object known to the human race. The heart, the soul, and the love of another human being. Who might that person be, you ask? Well, lets just say that it is  a hopeless fool who has yet to realise that you dont care. Well, in fact they do know, but that's not important at the moment. Maybe you already know all of this, and this letter is  completely useless, but I guess I will never know unless I hit send,  now will I? 
     It's an odd thing, love. It comes and destroys absolutely everything inside of you. All of the things you have said to have loved seem so dull next to the person who has "graced" you with their presence. They bring hurricanes and leave chaos in their wake.  Hm, sound familiar? 
     You know how they say, ' Love is painful' ? Bullshit. Love is a f*****g nightmare.Its a nightmare that you cant wake up from. I won't even begin to explain the way that it feels, and honestly, I wouldnt be able to. The only way I could describe it is absolute and complete ache. You feel it in your bones, your nerves and your blood. You feel it course through your veins and it burns your flesh like acid. 
     I've had a quetion lately. Do you actually  feel? Do you understand what it is I'm trying to say? Or are you really as cold and empty as you put forth? Perhaps one day you'll let someone in and experience the same thing that you have put so many   of us through.
With love, hate, and overdue emotions,
The Fool


© 2016 ThePastelPrince


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

If I were you, I would change every wouldnt to wouldn't, cant to can't and similarly others and stick to one tense. Otherwise, it is well written.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

ThePastelPrince

8 Years Ago

Thank you for reviewing!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 19, 2016
Last Updated on February 19, 2016
Tags: love, hate, letter


Author

ThePastelPrince
ThePastelPrince

San Antonio, TX



Writing
No No

A Poem by ThePastelPrince