Le Me

Le Me

A Story by The Silent Deviant
"

A fairly lengthy description of myself for those of you who wish to know me better. It may not hold EVERYTHING in it but I'm human, so let's be reasonable. I make mistakes, and in my case, A LOT 8D

"


About Me




I decided not to post a lengthy description into my actual profile, so here's a story instead (I could go on for hours about the type of person that I am). My actual name is Christian, just like the religion that everyone associates me with. I'm not religious though, and I'm not offended by this question. It just gets rather old when you hear it every time you introduce yourself. With that out of the way, I digress. I am 20 years of age at this time and an aspiring IT man, who is studying computer science in college and should be wrapping up this Spring of 2014. I'm not entirely sure what I wish to do with computers, but I have long loved computer source code since I had first jumped head first into it (not literally of course, if you jump head first into a computer screen you are going to have a bad time).


So, now that I have gone through the formalities I'll assess a question that may or may not have been asked. Why Writer's Cafe? Welp, in truth I got information about this particular site through nothing other than a google site. It was a blind dart toss at a decent looking writer's site. I was looking for a place in which I can post shorts of a particular idea that I have had for a long time. It's been in development for a long time and I want there to be a reference area because often I get ideas for the storyline or plot, but forget to write them down. These ideas always happen at the most RANDOM times of the day (like last night at 2am when I had a college course 6 hours from then. I am typing this before that class and as you can assume, I don't feel very well this morning due to mass amounts of sleep deprivation).


Although I may not seem it, for a programmer I have long had an interest in all things fantasy and RPG elements of all types. I have long been a fan of the Final Fantasy series, as well as a myriad of many other titles. Videogames were my first inspiration for attempting to code, however I no longer wish to code videogames. It is a massive pain in the butt. Off-side things I like to do in my spare time are drawing manga-style characters, poetry, story writing (very rarely, I have proficiency with it but I don't write too often), reading (barely ever, I'm just saying this to sound good... XD), and of course, video games. I spend most of the spare time that I don't use for school work on videogames. I am an MMO tester at heart (I am not an elitist when it comes to MMOs however, I do like to spend a fair amount of time playing them. I have not, nor will I ever play WoW for 72 hours straight with a 6-pack of monster energy, a supply of spaghetti-Os, and a bottle in which to urinate in.)


That about sums things up for now. I do need to head out to class soon however I may edit this in the future. Expect to see a disclaimer page up on my page soon as well. I simply want to do this as a reference later on for people asking questions, as I am not a fan of repeating myself. I intend on having it up after this art class that I have at 8 am -.-; until then, fairwell people of the interwebs! If you have any further questions about me or simply wish to say hello then do not hesitate to message me, as I am not the type to respond adversely to random messages from people whom I do not know. Just do remember that I shall return the same respect that you show me. Let's try to be friends folks, I'm fairly new here and I intend on enjoying my stay for a long time ^^


~TheSilentDeviant~

© 2014 The Silent Deviant


Author's Note

The Silent Deviant
I want to start out immediately by stating that the grammar and spelling (and such) will not be exact or up to par with what I am capable of. Please hold all judgments until I put up writing of actual content. However if you notice spelling/grammar issues be sure to ridicule me. I dislike typos and writing mistakes of any kind, especially from myself so please mention it if I have not already fixed them. I will be thankful, and I assure you I would not be offended.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You write well. Your youth is evident, although do have the knack for words. Throw out those video games and reach into your inner self and tell us about your deviant side. I happen to like the name Christian, it reminds me of the book Fifty Shades of Gray. An awful book that I just could not put down. I read this in its entirety which is rare, you held my attention. I will request you as a friend.

Imogean~

Posted 10 Years Ago


What an interesting idea for a piece! Never known anyone on writerscafe to write a proper summary of why they are on the website as a story but it's actually a brilliant idea!

Nice to see there's another fantasy/rpg fan on here :) especially one that plays MMOs!

Posted 10 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
The Silent Deviant

10 Years Ago

I didn't originally think this was something all too unique to be honest lol. It was just a way of p.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

272 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 28, 2014
Last Updated on February 3, 2014
Tags: Le, Me, about, blarg, random, ahhhhh!, stuff

Author

The Silent Deviant
The Silent Deviant

About
Not much to say right here, I could spend hours talking about a simple topic. To keep it brief I'm a laid back guy that is generally really hard to upset. more..

Writing