Bloodline - Summary

Bloodline - Summary

A Story by Brooke
"

My entry for "a Novel Review"'s contest. =D

"

All I've ever wanted is to be normal.

 

Sixteen-year-old Harley Loup is like the bottom that's at the top. Everybody avoids her; they think she's a freak. Too different or weird to even live on the face of the Earth. But, they don't know the truth.

Harley isn't your everyday average teenager. She's a hybrid. A cross between a vampire and a werewolf; she's the among the highest ranked royalty in the world of the Supernatural. As the only vampire-werewolf hybrid in existence, Harley has the weight of being responsible for her parents' deaths, her best friends being shipped off to a deserted island, and, most importantly, the guilt of causing one of the biggest conflicts that the Supernatural have ever seen on her shoulders. So, she goes around pretending to live a normal life, but, all of that is ripped from the seams when a murderous renegade of vampires attack the Supernatural Society Control, also known as S.S.C. In search of one thing. Harley.

As being the 'freak of the Supernatural world', Harley has more strength that one would assume. But, these vampires have her running away with her tail between her legs. Will she be able to pluck up the courage to go after them, and save S.S.C from being destroyed forever?

 

One never knows.

© 2009 Brooke


Author's Note

Brooke
Yeah, um, I know it's not the best thing ever. But, I tried!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well, that's only the summary. But, yeah - I have more under the book-thing. xD

Posted 14 Years Ago


holy cow that was amazing! do you have more? i wanna read on! it definantly makes me want to continue reading...

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 11, 2009

Author

Brooke
Brooke

NY



About
'Sup. Okay, well, I guess y'all can't really answer that. Haha. But, anywayyysss... I'm Brooke. WOO HOO -- Wait, is that a good thing? Well, if you know me, HECK YEAH it is! So. Lets cut to the ch.. more..

Writing