Burning

Burning

A Story by Titan
"

Though it was but a few seconds, it would be burned in her memory forever.

"
She stared at the girl across from her with half lidded eyes, as she licked her lower lip and pulled it into the grasp of her teeth. Leaning forward, she pressed her lips against the other girl's, sweet and smooth, a practiced exchange.

They weren't strangers, nor were they friends, but in that moment they fit together like two pieces of a puzzle, perfectly entwined and wrapped up in each other's mouths. She raised her arms to caress her lovers face, cupping her cheek in one hand while the fingers of her other entwined themselves in the hair of her ponytail. She leaned into the kiss, forcing the girl to lay back against the couch, and slid her tongue across closed lips. She gave a slight tug on the hair in her hand, and her partners lips parted with a small gasp.

It was perfect. It was beautiful. Smiling into the kiss, she pulled away and wiped her thumb across the girl's brow. With a sad smirk, she stood from her perch on the girl's lap and walked away. Though it was but a few seconds, it would be burned in her memory forever.

© 2019 Titan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This short scene is packed with so much information! It’s like every word matters.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
This is so much like a short scene telling a lot of the story! :)

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I did this one time, but without the kissing, and it was a cat, and it's actually happened a bunch of times with cats.

I really hope they still think of me, too.

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 2, 2019
Last Updated on November 2, 2019

Author

Titan
Titan

ON, Canada



Writing
Content Content

A Story by Titan