Cupcake

Cupcake

A Chapter by ClockTowerKeeper

"I offer you this cupcake!" A young boy chirped. A mop of sandy blonde hair glimmered in the breaks of oak casted shadows as he raised the little platter.


"No." The slightly older boy replied dully, without sparing a glance. His head inches away from his little companion as he hung upside down from the lowest branch. His nose burried into a Charles Dickens.

The young boy grinned slyly.


"But it's your favorite! Pecan, with mint icing!" The sound of a books binding being snapped shut echoed.


"What do you want?" The boy with raven hair sighed.


"Take me to the bell tower!" He cheered, pink irises glimmered with triumph. Leaves ruffled as the ravenette sat himself upright, leaning his back against the trunk.


"Why?" The blonde hair boy pouted.


"Do you want this cake, or not?" He asked frowning.


"You can't expected to win me over with something so childish." The older boy scoffed, crossing his arms and looking away.


"I also brought green tea." The younger one added, holding up a chilled bottle.


"Fine."


~~~~~~~~~


The two walked through the town square.


The younger one hummed while the older one nibbled on the confectionary. Wintery flavored icing nicked his nose.


The younger one looked over snickering.


"You're such a messy eater." He giggled. The ravenette flushed.


"Shut up." He grumbled. Wiping the cream off his nose.



© 2016 ClockTowerKeeper


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on June 15, 2016
Last Updated on June 15, 2016


Author

ClockTowerKeeper
ClockTowerKeeper

About
Hello, My name's Keeper! Keeper of The Clock Towers. My job is to take care of all Clock Towers. Doing what's needed to ensure the flow of time. I'm an Artist. A painter of hair. I'm als.. more..

Writing
Flood Flood

A Chapter by ClockTowerKeeper





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5