Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by John
"

?

"
Pant Pant A man walked towards the center of a Sand Village named the Village in the Badlands. People gave the man odd looks as he plopped himself next to the center piece of the city, a water fountain. "Hungry," as soon as he said that his stomach growled. The man was covered from head to toe in a black thick coat. The only thing visible was the gray tired eyes that held secrets from his past and a big backpack holding strange things that seem to interest the man. 
While the man was panting and laying in the hot sand a little girl around the age of 8 was wandering around the market place of the village. She stared at awe as she looked at the juicy fruits that the people sold. Sellers yelled out there prices and the names of different items but one thing caught the girls attention. "How much?," the little girl said as she tried to look at the women, who was selling the item she wanted, at eye level but she was too short. The women only giggled as she saw the girl struggle to see the women. "2 ryo each," the child perked up and search inside the pocket of her tan colored coat. 'One, two.. AH four,' the girl thought as she counted the money in her hand. "I like to buy two, please," the girl said as she handed the women the money that was called ryo. "Here you go sweetie. And were are your parent's?," the women questioned noticing that the little girl was wandering by herself. "Oh," the girl turned around only to notice no one was there. "AAHH I LOST HIM," the girl ran saying a quick thanks and left to find the man.
'Am I forgetting something?,' the man in black questioned as he lowered his black scarf to expose his mouth and nose. "I swear I am forgetting something or someone?," the man mumbled to himself as he sat up and scratch his head. This caused the hood of the coat to fall. His hair was a coal black color and his skin was slightly tan. "XAVIER," he turned to see who called him only to be pushed to the ground. "Huh?," the man was confused to see a girl with blond hair and light blue eyes tackle him to the ground. "I missed you so much," the girl said as she rubbed her head in his chest. "Um? Little girl who are you and how do you know my name?," the man now known as Xavier asked to the little girl. "You forget? HOW DARE YOU FORGET ME?," the little girl head-bumped him in the head. "OUCH! WHY YOU LITTLE BRAT?! I remember now. Your the weird girl that followed me from the other village," the man yelled out as he was now standing and pointing a finger to the girl who was still sitting. "Xavier, it's rude to point at a lady," the girl calmly said causing Xavier to get even more annoyed. "Why you little brat- SOMEONE IS GOING TO DIE AND ITS GOING TO BE YOU," the man was now chasing the little girl as she ran for her dear life. "HELP!! A PEDOPHILE IS ON THE LOOSE," the girl cried out as she ran deeper into the village with a raging man after her.


© 2016 John


Author's Note

John
Book :3 Hope you like it and when I'm done I will edit it and change things

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on February 2, 2016
Last Updated on February 2, 2016
Tags: ?


Author

John
John

Narnia, Over the Rainbow, TX



About
Hey I am the Holy John aka some unknown being that likes to go by John. I am a female just in case someone thought I was a dude that writes like a chick. I like anime, music, and manga. more..

Writing
Hello, Goodbye Hello, Goodbye

A Poem by John