PB and Jay

PB and Jay

A Story by Nathanial Tirado

"Bye guys!" Pb said, with a smile and a wave, stopping the stream, and immediately slumping in their chair, exhausted. Streaming wasn't necessarily difficult but to be 'on' for such a long time even with friends of their's took a lot out of them; the curse of being an introvert. Now for the post stream shower, one of their favorite times. The hot water on achey muscles was almost a religious experience. They washed off their make up and looked in the mirror, a touch of their cheek and a sigh escaped but bottled for another night.
Pb left the washroom and was startled by the thump of a heavy platform boot on the wall in front of them. Pb's eyes trailed up the journey from toe to thigh, thigh to body, body to neck and finally landing on the face of Jay. Pb's love for Jay was no secret but something about Jay in leather boots and jacket made Pb want to scream and add a third F to fight or flight. "Do you have a hall pass?" Jay said raising an eyebrow. Pb rolled their eyes with an exasperated sigh. A reluctant smile painting itself across their face. "May I please go by?" they said in their sweetest voice. "Do you have to password?" An impish grin paired with a raised eyebrow. In a moment Pb pushed Jay to the wall by their throat. "Now."
Pb reveled in the surprise in Jay's eyes, for the few moments it lasted. That is, until it melted away into a playful smirk. Jay reached out their hand and stroked Pbs cheek. Their grip loosened around Jay's neck their face turning a deep burgundy. "I love you in that color..." Jay mused. PB furrowed their brow and stormed to their pastel sanctuary, Jay following close behind. They reached out and grabbed Pb's hand. "Look I just finished making some videos, and I couldn't help myself. How about I make it up to you," Jay said lacing their fingers together with Pb's. "You. Me. And some movies?" Pb bat their eyes Coyly "Jay! Could it be you're asking me on a date?" "Pb, we've been dating for a while now. Yes, I am asking you on a date." After a hasty choice of movie, the fetching of blankets, and a hefty bowl of popcorn, two beautiful people slowly drift off to sleep in each other's arms.

© 2021 Nathanial Tirado


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on February 25, 2021
Last Updated on April 6, 2021

Author

Nathanial Tirado
Nathanial Tirado

A city of dreamers, aspirers the people of tomorrow., NH



Writing