Ch 3 : The News

Ch 3 : The News

A Chapter by Jcortz3
"

Jason and David and the rest of Northern California freak out after they hear the news of zombies escaping the lab

"
Slightly before this the zombies had invaded small neighborhoods around the woods and there were now more zombies and they were heading towards the city.

It was noon and Jason and David were hanging out at Jason's house.They were watching TV."Hey I know you have a crush on Maria you always buy her chocolate" said David. "So what she is my closest friend even though we met in freshman year" replied Jason. "Yeah but you knew me since fifth grade and you knew Elisa since seventh grade and you don't buy any thing for us"said David.Jason just rolled his eyes.

Suddenly the TV switched to the news."Breaking News, mkay"said the news reporter."Oh my gosh he always says that every time he comes on" said Jason."The zombies are coming and eating people and turning them into more zombies,we advise people that live in San Pablo,Richmond,and other surrounding areas to stay away and protect yourselves from the zombies and get to a safe shelter immediately we also advise you to bring along a portable radio so that you can stay updated on the issue may god help us all !"exclaimed the reporter.After the news report the teens then heard The Emergency Siren go off.Both of the teens panicked and they looked out the window to see people screaming and running."What should we do ?" yelled David.Outside they heard moans and groans as they looked outside again they saw zombies attacking the neighbors.They saw the zombies ripping out flesh of one of the neighbors and were then moving on to the next house."Quick turn off the TV and stay quiet and don't move"whispered Jason.David quickly turned off the TV and move the couch and sat behind it while Jason locked all the doors and windows and curtains. "I hope the girls are okay"said Jason."Yeah I hope so too" replied David.Jason looked up from the couch and saw from the small opening of the curtain that the neighbor that was bitten has gotten up and was now coming towards the house.

"Oh no my zombie neighbor is coming towards the house"whispered Jason.David told him to be silent.Suddenly a minute later they heard the zombie banging on the window.They both panicked."We need to get out of here"whispered David.Jason nodded in agreement."Okay I have a plan, i'll go get a backpack from my room and put canned food and water in it and a first aid kit in it while you go outside and find my metal baseball bat and my dad's hammer from the garage" whispered Jason.David nodded.

Jason quietly ran to his room and David quietly ran to the backyard.Once Jason grabbed his backpack he ran to the bathroom and looked for the first aid kit and put it in the bag.When David open the door to the backyard, he could see in the distance the nearby road was flooded by cars trying to go into the freeway as he looked more he could see there were zombies trying to get the people in the cars.He quickly looked for the baseball bat and hammer in the garage.While he was doing this,Jason grabbed all the canned foods and water in the kitchen and put them in his bag.He also grabbed a few knives from one of the kitchen drawers for more protection.A minute later David found the baseball bat and hammer he then closed the garage door.He heard a groan and he looked towards the wooden fence and saw a zombie climbing up the fence.He panicked but he remembered that to kill a zombie you have to aim for the brain.Luckily since zombie skin is weak he could easily kill it with the hammer.He quickly grabbed the hammer and ran towards the zombie.He hit the zombie on the head and blood came out.He hit it multiple times until the head was just a bloody mess.He then quickly ran back inside.

"I killed a zombie"said David. Jason turned around and saw the bloody hammer."Well damn"said Jason as he put the last canned tuna in the bag.David then tossed the baseball bat to Jason."In case we lose these weapons I put in some knives in the bag."Good thinking"said David.They both then heard glass shattering and saw that the zombie finally broke the glass and was now climbing in.The teens ran to the backyard and open the gate.They were both now on the street and saw many broken in homes and the street looked abandoned and there were many zombies around. "Where should we go?"asked David. "I think we should go see if Maria is okay I think I know where she lives" replied Jason.David nodded in agreement.They both started to run towards Maria's house while avoiding zombies along the way.


© 2017 Jcortz3


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on August 4, 2017
Last Updated on December 31, 2017
Tags: horror, zombie, scary, news, weapons, start, zombies, disaster


Author

Jcortz3
Jcortz3

San Pablo, CA



About
I have returned and this time I am writing a novel. It's still in progress but I hope you enjoy it! more..

Writing
Chapter 1: Blanto Chapter 1: Blanto

A Chapter by Jcortz3