Ch 5 : Saving A Friend

Ch 5 : Saving A Friend

A Chapter by Jcortz3
"

After locating Maria's house they find Maria in trouble and find out about the Los Angeles Lab accident.

"
After leaving Jason's neighborhood,they proceeded to walk towards Maria's house.However once reaching the long roadway they both saw many cars trying to get to the freeway and zombies trying to get into the cars."Lets get on the sidewalk and run towards the street light since almost all the zombies are on the road"said Jason.They both ran to the sidewalk and ran towards the street light.When they were halfway there a zombie got off the the road and was now on the sidewalk they were now trapped."Don't worry i'll handled him"said Jason.He grabbed the metal bat tightly and swung the bat once the zombie got close enough."Home run"yelled Jason as the head went flying off.They continued walking but stopped as they saw a zombie breaking into someone's car window and reaching towards him.The person started screaming as the zombie started to tear away her flesh.They both stood in terror as they saw the lady's face becoming more and more distorted.They both continued towards the street light but now with the image of the poor lady's face in their memory.
Once they got to the street light they crossed the road and continued straight until they reach a neighborhood corner."Okay so how do we know which house is her's ? asked David."Just find a house with a yellow truck I see her dad take her to school in that truck"said Jason.They both searched the neighborhoods for a yellow truck.After a few minutes of looking for the yellow truck and killing the zombies that got to close,they finally found her house.Jason knocked on her door and said "Maria are you in there? it's me and David".He knocked once more and the door open.Maria stepped out and was smiling but she had tears in her eyes.She gave Jason a long hug and said "Oh thank goodness you guys are okay" and she then gave David a short hug.They both went inside the house and saw that she boarded her doors and windows.They all sat down together on the couch.Maria wiped a tear from her eyes and said "I'm so scared where did these zombies come from? I was doing garden work with my stepmom and suddenly a zombie came up from behind and bit her I screamed and cried at the same time thankfully there was a shovel near by and I grabbed it and smacked the zombie across the face and the head came off I looked at my and she was suffering in pain I knew I had to kill her before she becomes a zombie so I found my dad's hand pistol in his room and I went back to the yard and pulled the trigger on my stepmom..."She then cried some more and Jason gave her a hug."I'm so sorry you had to do that your mom but don't worry we will protect you." said Jason calmly to her."We will be a group and we will protect each other you, me, David and Elisa if we find her, now lets grab some supplies from your kitchen okay?"said Jason.Maria nodded."David make sure you zombies don't get in here" said Jason."Alright lovebirds" said David jokingly.Both Jason and Maria rolled their eyes together."We are not dating"said Maria.The two friends then went to the kitchen and grabbed more supplies while David guarded the house from zombies.
Maria and Jason grabbed all the canned foods and water bottles they could find and put them into Jason's bag.She then went outside and found her dad's ax and brought it inside."Nice weapon"said Jason."Oh yeah I also have a portable radio so we can know what's going on right know"said Maria as she turned the radio on."Breaking News mkay, a lab in Los Angeles has had an accident similar to the other lab in North California and there are now more zombies in California thankfully the borders are now being secured by officials so they won't go into Mexico and the surrounding states, we will update you on more information as soon as we can" said the news reporter.They both looked at each other in horror."Well at least the zombie virus won't leave California" said Maria."Yeah but we are screwed the only way we can survive is if we some how get to San Francisco and go to either the piers or Alcatraz but I bet those are packed now"said Jason."Well hopefully we can find someway to survive"said Maria.
They both got up and headed towards the door.Halfway there Jason asked Maria if she still had the gun.Maria nodded and pointed at her pocket and said "It still got a couple rounds in it" she responded.Once they got to the door they were surprised at what they saw.They saw three zombies on the floor and looked up and saw David shrugging."Well done"said Jason.They then continued their journey to find shelter and survive.


© 2017 Jcortz3


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on August 5, 2017
Last Updated on December 26, 2017
Tags: scary, horror, zombie


Author

Jcortz3
Jcortz3

San Pablo, CA



About
I have returned and this time I am writing a novel. It's still in progress but I hope you enjoy it! more..

Writing
Chapter 1: Blanto Chapter 1: Blanto

A Chapter by Jcortz3