Ch 6 : Elisa In Trouble

Ch 6 : Elisa In Trouble

A Chapter by Jcortz3
"

Elisa finds herself in trouble as she desperately tries to defend herself from the zombies

"
A few miles from Maria's house is Eliza's neighborhood.Eliza's neighborhood was filled with zombies everywhere.
Eliza looked outside her window and saw that there were many zombies outside her neighborhood.She whispered to herself how did this happen.She carefully crept back under the table with a terrified face.She was panicking as she heard her neighbor's screams and the zombie's groans as they were eating him.She sat there under the table for a minute until she suddenly heard the zombies getting closer to her street in the neighborhood.
So she quickly ran towards her room.She sat in the middle of her room surrounded by her many art projects."I will miss making these art projects"she cried as she looked at her projects.She sat there silently for a minute thinking about her life."I hope I don't die" she cried and said this multiple times.After a few minutes she heard pounding at the door.She gasped and scooted herself quickly to the corner of the room.The pounding at the door grew louder and then more pounding was heard at her living room windows.She tried to calm herself as she hugged her knees tightly.Finally the zombies broke opened the windows and were now climbing in.She cried out as she heard them walking to her room.She quickly grabbed the closest item that was sort of a weapon: scissors.She gulped in fear as she that two zombies were now in her room.One zombie stumbled towards her and tried to reach her.She screamed and instantly grabbed the scissors tightly and stabbed the zombie in the forehead multiple times and he fell to the ground.The other zombie was behind it and tripped on the other zombie's body.He felled towards Eliza and the zombie grabbed her shoe and bit of a chunk of it nearly missing her toes.She screamed and kicked the zombie's head.She quickly got up and grabbed the table and pounded it at the zombie's head until it was crushed.
She looked at the window and saw that more and more zombies were surrounding her house.A zombie finally broke the door and three zombies climbed in the broken door.She knew she had to get out of here somehow.She quickly grabbed the scissors and put them into her pocket.She quickly ran to her kitchen and found a butcher knife.She then headed to the backdoor but a zombie was in front of her.She stopped dead in her tracks.She quickly grabbed the butcher knife and stabbed the zombie right in the forehead but missing the brain.She then realized the butcher knife was stuck in the zombie's head.She tried to pull it out but it was stuck.The zombie then grabbed Eliza's shirt and ripped out a piece of it.She gasped and quickly ran to the backyard to escape.
She climbed the backyard fence and out she ran to the next neighborhood.With only the scissors as her only weapon and no food she knew she had a low chance of survival.She headed west while quietly avoiding the zombies.


© 2017 Jcortz3


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on August 5, 2017
Last Updated on December 26, 2017
Tags: scary, horror, zombie


Author

Jcortz3
Jcortz3

San Pablo, CA



About
I have returned and this time I am writing a novel. It's still in progress but I hope you enjoy it! more..

Writing
Chapter 1: Blanto Chapter 1: Blanto

A Chapter by Jcortz3