Ghost in the woods

Ghost in the woods

A Story by Jcortz3
"

A scary camp story

"
It was 8:30 at night and Eddy and Max were about to leave the campsite to go explore a bit." Stay safe you too" said Eddy's mom."Okay we will Mrs.Francis" replied Max as he grabbed his flashlight from the tent.
After finding their jackets and flashlights they headed out to go explore the woods.They walked deeper into the woods and then Max said "Hey why not go to the lake that's near by we could sit there and watch the water go by."Eddy nodded and so they started to walk towards the lake.
While walking towards the lake they saw squirrels running around and going up trees.Once they got close to the lake they heard running water.They walked a bit more and finally saw the lake.They ran towards the lake but then Max slipped suddenly and almost fell in the lake.Eddy laughed and helped him up.Once Max got up he was frightened."Did you hear that it sounded like somebody is crying" said Max.Eddy took a listen and heard a distant cry and nodded at Max."You think we should help that person?" asked Eddy."Of course what if that person is lost or in pain"replied Max
They both walked towards the person's cry.After walking towards the end of the lake they saw a girl kneeling down in raggedy clothing crying.They walked slowly towards her."Hey what's wrong are you hurt or lost ?" asked Eddy.The girl continued crying but more loudly.Max then walked closer towards the girl, he reached out to try to comfort her.
Once his arm touched her shoulder,the girl's face shot straight up at them letting out a bloodcurdling scream.Her face was pale and had a blueish tint to her.Her eyes had no pupils and her mouth was red.As soon as the guys saw that they ran screaming back to camp.Max looked back and saw the ghost was still chasing them but he noticed her legs had disappeared and she was now floating.They continued running even faster.Once they almost got to the camp they looked back and saw the ghost had vanished.
They then finally got to the camp and stopped to catch their breath.They both then looked around for Eddy's mom.They then figured that she was in the tent.They then went to the tent and opened it.Once Eddy opened the tent and saw what was inside he screamed. 

© 2017 Jcortz3


Author's Note

Jcortz3
Let me know if it's good

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oooo I love a cliffhanger!

Anywho:

Despite quite some grammatical errors, this does not change the fact that this was really good story. The suspense was good near the end. Good job!

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

375 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 8, 2017
Last Updated on August 16, 2017
Tags: horror, scary, ghosts, paranormal, supernatural, camp, camping

Author

Jcortz3
Jcortz3

San Pablo, CA



About
I have returned and this time I am writing a novel. It's still in progress but I hope you enjoy it! more..

Writing
Chapter 1: Blanto Chapter 1: Blanto

A Chapter by Jcortz3