Ch 7 : Stolen and Spread

Ch 7 : Stolen and Spread

A Chapter by Jcortz3
"

The two mysterious robbers were now in San Francisco and were know injecting people with the vaccine.

"
The Two mysterious people were now in San Francisco.They parked their van near a store and began to put some of the vaccination liquid into needles.
"Remember this tube of the vaccine that we stole could probably last for twenty people so here is what I am thinking,we inject this into five people here then we drive to Alameda,San Jose and then finally Sacramento and inject five people in each of those cities" said one of the mysterious people.The other nodded his head and said "Okay I will hide in the store alleyway and grab three random people and you go to a different street and grab two people randomly." "Sounds like a good plan to me and also after we are done we should go steal the other vaccine from The Los Angles Lab" said the other."Yeah that's a good idea" said the other person as he gave the other one a walkie tallkie."So we can communicate to each other better we will use code names mine will be Bob and yours will be Ned"said Bob.Ned nodded and he grabbed his walkie talkie and duct tape.
Ned headed towards the alleyway while Bob drove to a different street that was close by.Once Ned got to the thin alleyway between the stores he cleared all the trash in the alleyway so he had room to put the three people in.He then moved a couple of cardboard boxes that he found towards the alleyway entrance to block the view but still leaving room so he can grab random victims.Once he was all set up he asked Bob on the walkie tallkie to see if he was also ready.Bob parked the truck near a warehouse and answered Ned saying he was almost done setting up.He grabbed a fake movie camera and lights to make it seem that he was making a movie when he was kidnapping people.He then told Ned that he was ready and they started their operation.
Ned's street was a lonely street so it was perfect when a person comes and he grabs them so there won't be any witness.Bob's street was near a warehouse and a couple of stores so it was fairly popular with many people that's why he brought fake movie equipment to make it seem like it was a movie however he noticed there were less people than usual.Bob then saw a girl on her phone and was walking closed to the warehouse.Once she was closed enough to him, he lunged and grabbed her.She was furiously trying to escape his grasped she then tried to scream but his arm was covering her mouth completely.A few people noticed what was going on but saw the movie equipment and thought they were filming a scene so they moved on.Bob then kicked open one of the van's doors and threw her inside the back of the van.She instantly screamed but Bob quickly grabbed the duct tape from his pocket and taped her mouth shut and taped down her arms and legs.He then closed the door and waited until everybody who noticed had left before he grabbed the next victim.
Ned also had already gotten a victim he taped the victim's mouth,arms,and legs to the ground.The victim began to cry while Ned began to seek out the next victim.After sitting for a minute he saw a couple walking down the street kissing. "Perfect after I grabbed those two I will be done"Ned said.Once they came near the alleyway,Ned grabbed the girl while the guy stood there confused and walked a bit closer to the alleyway.Ned grabbed him once he was close enough.The guy noticed his girlfriend's mouth was taped shut.Ned then turned his face around and taped his mouth shut.Ned then grabbed more tape and taped the girl's legs and arms down.Once he was finished the guy punched Ned in the head and ran but he tripped on the other victim and fell on his nose.Ned got up and picked the guy up and threw him to the ground near his girlfriend.The girlfriend's eyes widen as he then saw Ned kicked her boyfriend in the chest."Don't mess with me punk" said Ned as he taped up the guy's arms and legs."Bob I got all three of my victims how about you?"asked Ned on his walkie talkie.
"I got one victim and i'm staking out the final one I will talk to you once i'm done and I will bring the van over to you" responded Bob.He put the walkie tallkie down and spotted a man that was walking near the warehouse.He ran towards him and grabbed him and pulled him towards the van.Once again onlookers saw but continued walking once they saw the film equipment.Bob threw the guy in the back of the van and immediately put tape on the guy's mouth.He tried to fight back but Bob punched him in the chest and continued to tape him down.He got out and closed the door and picked up the walkie talkie to tell Ned that he was done.
Bob then drove back to the store and backed up the truck near the alleyway.He then got out and opened the van's door.Bob then helped Ned pick up three victims one by one and put them in the back of the van.After they closed the doors they got in the van and drove to Fisherman's wharf.
After a short drive they arrived to Fisherman's wharf.They parked behind a restaurant. Bob put the vaccine in the needles while Ned grabbed two people from the back of the van.After that Bob began to inject the two people with the vaccine and waited for them to sweat.A minute past and the two began to sweat.Bob and Ned began to take off the tape from both of the victim's arms and legs.The victims then stood there in pain as their skins became more saggy and discolored.After a few minutes the two victims were now fully zombies.Bob quickly got in front of one victim and Ned in the other one.Bob and Ned quickly ripped off the zombies' mouth tapes and immediately pushed them forward and ran towards the van and drove off leaving the two zombies to terrorize and make more zombies in fisherman's wharf.
After a twelve minute drive they finally got to their next location which was Chinatown.They once again parked behind a restaurant and Ned took out the remaining three victims and Bob injected them with the vaccine.They then waited for them to sweat and once they did they took off the tapes from their arms and legs.After they moaned they quickly got in front of them and took of their mouth tapes and pushed them forward and once again ran back to the van and drove off.
"Mission zombify San Francisco was a success" said Ned."Yup next up Alameda" said Bob.


© 2017 Jcortz3


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on August 14, 2017
Last Updated on December 26, 2017
Tags: horror, zombie, scary


Author

Jcortz3
Jcortz3

San Pablo, CA



About
I have returned and this time I am writing a novel. It's still in progress but I hope you enjoy it! more..

Writing
Chapter 1: Blanto Chapter 1: Blanto

A Chapter by Jcortz3