Ch 8 : Secured Shelter

Ch 8 : Secured Shelter

A Chapter by Jcortz3
"

The trio of friends find a shelter at a ranch

"
"We walked for a long time and we don't even know were we are going"said David."Let's just keep going we will eventually find a place to rest"said Jason.They continued walking and saw that a little girl was being cornered by two zombies.They all stood and gasped as they saw the little girl screaming as the zombie devoured her.They all wanted to cry and throw up at the same time.They quickly walked away before the zombies saw them.A little bit later the trio saw a ranch near by."Hey that's my uncle's ranch that could be our shelter !" exclaimed Jason. "Your uncle owns a ranch ?" said David. "No but he used to put his horses here"answered Jason as they walked up to the locked gate of the farm. "Shoot it's locked but it is climbable,I see a chair on the porch of that house next to the ranch i'll go get it and we can climb over it"said Jason.He then ran to the house and got the chair and placed it near the gate of the ranch.The group then climbed up the gate and over the fence.
Once all three climbed the fence they saw a small ring of grass pasture surrounded by three stables close by."I haven't been here for a long time"said Jason.They walked towards the small pasture."This seems like a good shelter I mean the pasture is small but I think the three of us could sleep here.The three then rested in the pasture."You know I remembered where my uncle kept his horse he kept right over there at that stable"said Jason and pointed at the stable in the left.Suddenly three zombies came out of the big stable in the north.The group were surprised to see zombies in the ranch."I guess one of them got bitten and infected the other two"said Maria.Jason got up and grabbed his bat and began to charged towards the zombies.He swung the bat at two of them and bashed the head of the other one.The heads and bodies hit the ground and dust flew off the ground when they landed.He looked at his friends and told them that he was going to check the fences to see if they were no holes in them and the stables to see if there weren't any more zombies left.Both of them nodded and they opened cans of tuna.
Five minutes passed and Jason came back."So anything?"asked David. "I checked the stables and there were no zombies just horse poop and I checked the fences and they were in good condition no holes or rips in them"."Well that's good" said Maria as she handed him a can of tuna.He thanked her and sat next to her.
David grabbed the radio and checked the radio for news."No news?" asked David."Probably not"responded Maria. "I hope Elisa is okay"said Jason."Yeah me too"said David. "Hopefully she found a shelter and is safe and protected"said Maria.They were all silent for a while.
The trio then took a nap together.It was now four o'clock in the evening.


© 2017 Jcortz3


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on August 15, 2017
Last Updated on December 26, 2017
Tags: scary, zombie, horror


Author

Jcortz3
Jcortz3

San Pablo, CA



About
I have returned and this time I am writing a novel. It's still in progress but I hope you enjoy it! more..

Writing
Chapter 1: Blanto Chapter 1: Blanto

A Chapter by Jcortz3