Ch 9 : Spread to Alameda

Ch 9 : Spread to Alameda

A Chapter by Jcortz3
"

The two mysterious people arrive at Alameda and begin to inject people in the county

"
The two mysterious figures code named Bob and Ned had arrived in Alameda around 4:20 pm.They parked near an empty street with a few houses near by.
"Alright since we are in a neighborhood it's gonna be a lot harder to find people which means we have to either wait until we see a person walking down the street or we invade a house"said Bob."Hmm it's gonna be tricky but I guess we can invade one house and hopefully that house has five people in it but the problem is we have to be up close to them to inject it and they might call the police when we get caught and we will definitely get caught"said Ned.Bob rolled down his window and said"I guess we can wait until someone passes by but be prepared to get bored" They both sat there until they smelled grilled meat and they looked over at the left window and saw behind a gate was a family having a cookout.
"Perfect there is four of them a mother, father, a son, and a daughter" said Bob."Yeah but we can't just go there they will freak out and call the police however I could use this tranquilizer gun and shoot them and then we wait for them to pass out and then as soon as they are about to wake up we inject them with the vaccine said Ned."Oh brilliant idea but lets wait until they are all sitting down".While they were waiting they saw a jogger running on the same street as them.Ned opened the door slightly and waited for the jogger to pass by and once he did Ned opened the door fast and the jogger was hit by the door and fell.Ned grabbed the jogger who was moaning and opened the back of the van and placed him there.He quickly taped his mouth and his arms and legs down and he then shut the door.Ned then went back to his seat and said"We got one now we have to wait for those four to finish cooking the meat".
After five minutes they saw that the dad of the family was now putting the grilled meat on everybody's plate.Ned and Bob got of the van and hid near the gate.After the dad gave everyone their meat he sat down with them and ate.Bob quickly stood up silently and shot all four family members with tranquilizer darts.They then quickly hid behind the bushes.The parents were confused and looked around while the kids thought it was the neighbor's kids pulling another prank with their darts.They all took off the darts from their skin.A few minutes later they all looked sleepy and finally collapsed on the table.Once they saw this Bob and Ned hoped the fence and into their yard.They then went over to the table.They heard the family members muttering and slobbering on the table.They waited for ten minutes and saw that the family members were almost out of sedation.Bob quickly went to the other side where the parents were sitting at.Ned injected the two kids and Bob injected the parents.Neither family members noticed as they were still somewhat sedated.
Bob and Ned ran out and went to the van.Ned put the empty needles in the van and grabbed the vaccine and put some in another needle.Bob opened the back door of the van and grabbed the jogger and placed him on the ground.Ned went towards the jogger and injected him with the vaccine.Once again they waited for the victim to start sweating and took of the tape from his arms and legs.They then after a couple of minutes took off the mouth tape once they saw that he was now a zombie and pushed him forward and they quickly ran back to the van and drove to another street.
They parked the van and Bob asked "Should we head to San Jose I mean it would be dark by the time we get there?". "Hmm your right and it would be hard to get victims since most people would probably be in their houses and we can't get caught"said Ned. "Right" said Bob.They tapped their fingers on the dashboard."Well I guess we have to wait till tomorrow."said Ned. "I guess but where are we going to sleep and park the van ?" asked Bob."Hmm I saw an abandoned house a few miles back that we can sleep in"said Ned."Okay I guess" muttered Bob and he drove towards the abandoned house.


© 2017 Jcortz3


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on August 15, 2017
Last Updated on December 26, 2017
Tags: scary, zombie, horror


Author

Jcortz3
Jcortz3

San Pablo, CA



About
I have returned and this time I am writing a novel. It's still in progress but I hope you enjoy it! more..

Writing
Chapter 1: Blanto Chapter 1: Blanto

A Chapter by Jcortz3